Thread: Patch Notes - Update 1.1 | Forums

Notes looking promising, except this part:

Playlist Changes
    PvP - Ranked playlist HUD has been synced with the Casual playlist
    It's just failure decision based on misguided statistic form wrong players. I can't believe, that you actually gonna kill half of the game.

Originally Posted by MrMPViral Go to original post
    Wow if this is what you are hitting then maybe you should be grateful. If you aren't happy about the awesome FPS you are hitting I advise you to suck it up. If you can hit anything over 60 on Ultra then you shouldn't complain.
    Hitting more than 60fps has nothing to do with bad SLI optimization. And with the release of a HD Texture pack it will only get worse. And that is far from being "Awesome FPS".

Originally Posted by Chaotic Fiasco Go to original post
    PvP - Reduced time to detect Defenders outside from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.

This makes me really sad. So long, epic flanks.
    Epic flanks are still possible, because when attackers are busy spraying bullets inside the building, they disregard the "enemy detected outside" message for an obvious reason that they're concerned with who's their target right now.

Miscellaneous Fixes
    Various connection, stability, performance, errors and crashes issues have been fixed.
    Infinite Load screen included? Please say yes

Playlist Changes

• PvP - Ranked playlist HUD has been synced with the Casual playlist

Still not happy about this change. I thought you weren't going to hold peoples hands in this game?

Originally Posted by Reducey Go to original post
    Playlist Changes

• PvP - Ranked playlist HUD has been synced with the Casual playlist

Still not happy about this change. I thought you weren't going to hold peoples hands in this game?
    Agree 100%.... Bring in the True Hardcore... Screw this Casual Ranked crap.

No tickrate fic for console..really..so pretty much the servers are going to stay terrible along with people looking around corners. and way to ruin ranked im sure hardcore will be for casual players also

Awesome job!!!

Originally Posted by Grissa0stDrauka Go to original post
    It's just failure decision based on misguided statistic form wrong players. I can't believe, that you actually gonna kill half of the game.
    Hey cut them some slack, they've stepped into the wild eSport territory and they're trying not to copy too much off the Counter-Strike and Unreal Tournament.
    At least the pawn rotation is gonna be fixed, together with tickrate being legit 64. It's a good patch for a beginning.

When CS:GO was released, these were the "first patch" game changes that were directly affecting the everyday gameplay:

- Added a convar (cl_crosshairgap) to control the gap of the classic crosshair.
    - The smoke grenade smoke is now taller so it's now more useful to use it to block places like double-doors in dust2.
    - Players can no longer interrupt another player defusing the bomb by standing in between them and the bomb.
    So I say: well done for the first patch, let's update our clients now and see if we can survive a whole Ranked game without the game ragequitting us.

I really really really really really really hope they fixed the "out-of-nowhere" crashes.