Thread: Patch Notes - Update 1.1 | Forums

Better hurry up because this game is already dying on the PS4.

And while you devs keep patching this alpha slash beta game put some new modes while you at it "death match would be nice"

What I don't understand is, and yes before you say it I know they are different games but in ARK when something needs to be fixed they patch it if the patch didn't have the affect they want they will patch it again that same day. If the game needs it they will patch it 7 or 8 times in a week BUT not UBI they have to wait untill once a month and on patch day to try and fix an issue.
    Some will say ARK is in beta still so it needs many patches, but Siege has the same problems it had in beta so in my opinion we have been sold a beta at the full price of a working game.

We are not asking for much here patch the game and fix the bugs. Talk to us about what your working on for the game.
    by the way if you say there will be team survival coming soon ill buy the season pass right now.

One last thing PLEASE finish your up and coming games before you release them im not sure you'll survive another bad release..

Error [2-0x00000067] Still is not fixed

All the while every other multiplayer game I play works fine. It's this one game and it's happening for all my friends. We can play other games with invites from Steam's overlay or in game fine. Even Indie dev games work fine for multiplayer. I already cancelled my Division preorder not that it'll hurt UBI but wasting money on a game that might not connect properly like this one game is my biggest concern .

Work On Real SWAT Team: To Make Game More Successful; Please Make These Changes

Hello; My name is Corey and I Currently am a real SWAT Officer in Michigan with the Detroit SRT. I was also a lead tactical training for the Iraqi Special Forces in Iraq on Camp Dublin, as well as the Eulex Police force tactical traininer in Kosovo.

I originally gave this game a try because of my love for the Original* Rainbow Six Style Game Play. Rogue Spear, Raven shield Etc.. But have to say there are many things about this game that ruin it, and if these changes were made would make this game phenomenal!.. and I quote.

GAME CHANGES
    1.) Allow only 1 member of the team select the option to operate Drones and Cameras as a Specialty* This way players will have to take on that responsibility if they want to have Surveillance.

2.) Allow the operators a chance to Survey the area BEFORE picking their weapons class operators. (In real life, we have an intelligence gathering team survey the area before a tactical unit ever puts boots on the grounds. It allows for proper equipping and planning as to which gear and operators will be needed.

3.) Fix the Optics issue with the sights; (Anyone that uses a Eotech, or Reflex sight knows you use it with "Both Eyes Open" When doing this the "Right eye looks through the sight, while the left eye stays open focusing on the area down field or on the target. (This creates a form of Opacity with the sight where it is almost transparent except for the actual reticule* (If you try it with a real gun you will see what Im saying) The Characters and such are too dark vrs the limited visibility of the sights that really ruins the game.

4.) When using flash bangs; Even if you don't look at them* they cause a "Concussion" effect if you are within 30 feet of them that gives you the Worse kind of Migraine and even if you don't look at it directly, and are looking at an opposing wall the flash is so intense it still causes partial blindness. I think if you made it so the character was blurry eyed, dizzy and made his aiming capabilities compromised it would be more realistic... same with Grenades.. when a frag goes off it will demolish anything within a 50 foot radius (not a 10 foot) like whats in the game.

5.) Gaming Lobby; Is anyone familiar with the old 98/2000 MSN Gaming Zone? Lobbies? Where players could click on a button, and join a chat lobby, and when they were ready they'd click join* and would then load into the game** players I've talked to find it way to hard to meet up with team mates, or use team speak to create team lobbies and have everyone end up in the same game. Solution: I think if you could create actual join-able chat lobbies where players could control who's in the room/game and give the admin ability to kick a player if they so choose to make room for a team mate or such would really help.

6.) Another issue, is once players are in the server BLUE VRS ORANGE (Like with the Original Rainbow Six) Players could "Choose" which team they wanted to be on RED or GREEN and could switch places to let teams be on the right sides.. the way it is now players are forces to whom ever joins first** It would be better if players could pick blue or orange at their discretion.

BUG FIX

7.) Netcode issue... In the game.. 1 player could have a full body view of their opponent, while the opponent can only see the tip of their gun. This is exceptionally accurate when looking low to high and high to low. I notice in the game the image distorts almost like a 10mm lens. you get lens distortion which causes visual artifact effect and makes it hard to focus.

8.) Like the issue above, there has been times a player is looking over a deplorable wall or shield.. and from the opponents view all they see is the eyes.. but for the person looking out/over the shield you see their gun, the sights, full body view of the other player and everything. The opponent looking at them though only sees the eyes and gets shot (from their eyes)

I noticed the bullets seem to come from the players eyes* and not out og the barrel of the gun like it should.

If you can make these changes... You will have a MUCH higher success rate.

were is the support

Ubui till you get a support line you will be worthless and i will buy threw steam or not at all.

angry russian

Good job, Ubisoft. The best life-lesson ever. Pay 40$ for game and get punched in ur face with dirty Sheatty pie. As horroble as life.
    What next? Mhmhm THE DIVISION -- defenetly good trailers, highly rendered movies and gamplay on 666xSLI GTX31337&MOTHEROFTITAN CORE i7-96696969+e "National debt of the United States Mhz DDR1488 memory' MUST HAVE, SELL UR BROTHER AND BUY IT, DEFENETLY WORTH IT

Enough jokes. How can u, Ubisoft, guarantee this fail will never happens again? Which soul i have to sell to get a good content.

U know 40$ in Russia is too much - 3/4 of Pension and equals to Living wage.

How about get refund? Or maybe fix this $HEAT instead of "NEW EASY PEASY PU$$EEY SQUIZEEEE NEEBACCO V POVOROT DLC"?

Really? Stars? Bad language filter? Do u have a hobby to collect an angry comments?

Originally Posted by HapKoBKa Go to original post
    Good job, Ubisoft. The best life-lesson ever. Pay 40$ for game and get punched in ur face with dirty Sheatty pie. As horroble as life.
    What next? Mhmhm THE DIVISION -- defenetly good trailers, highly rendered movies and gamplay on 666xSLI GTX31337&MOTHEROFTITAN CORE i7-96696969+e "National debt of the United States Mhz DDR1488 memory' MUST HAVE, SELL UR BROTHER AND BUY IT, DEFENETLY WORTH IT

Enough jokes. How can u, Ubisoft, guarantee this fail will never happens again? Which soul i have to sell to get a good content.

U know 40$ in Russia is too much - 3/4 of Pension and equals to Living wage.

How about get refund? Or maybe fix this $HEAT instead of "NEW EASY PEASY PU$$EEY SQUIZEEEE NEEBACCO V POVOROT DLC"?

Really? Stars? Bad language filter? Do u have a hobby to collect an angry comments?
    Very angry Russian indeed. Hmm, let's see:

как насчёт того, что ты успокоишься, и как взрослый, самостоятельный человек, объяснишь, где ты нашёл проблемы?

Серьёзно? То есть ты считаешь, что стреляющие в пустоту противники, которые каким-то магическим образом попадают в тебя - крутого чувака, забежавшего уже давно за укрытие, и причём не один раз попадают, а чаще всего убивают -- это норма? Ты считаешь, что подняться по канату на крышу, застрять в текстуре и просидеть там минуту пока не найдёшь "идеальное по фен-шую" положение, чтобы твоя нереальная полигонная жопа вылезла из ловушки -- норма? Ты находишь приемлимым тот факт, что можно (редко, но метко) зарезать кого-нибудь через лестницу нормой? Ты считаешь этот рандом (или может я такой везучий?) в разбросе при стрельбе от бедра (и не только), при котором чаще всего ловишь непонятный хэдшот в плечо нормаой? Дай угадаю, для тебя норма, что противник смотрит в одну сторону, а стреляет в тебя это тоже норма? Нет, чувак, это ни разу не норма. Это мошенничество в чистом виде. Думаешь я один так считаю? Хрена с два .
    Ещё скажи, что это не аргумент, а коли уж и это не доказательство, то я тебе сам таких видео не одно пришлю, и даже не два

it's fun to read comments with a fake russian accent

Season pass

I have season pass for Rainbow Six Siege and am getting nothing out of it. I don't have early access to any of the new content, and I bought (Shouldn't have, but wasn't thinking) the weapon skins that the season pass said I would get. I love this game and will continue to play it. But I want my money's worth in the seasons pass. Thanks!