Thread: Patch Notes - Update 1.1 | Forums

Very nice!

Could you please post some pictures with this Ultra HD textures?

I dont see the fix for the mic always on bug and plz help me, did they fixed that ranked games starts with 4 vs 5 and the loading screen bug, where all players just hang in the loading screen for forever and get a loss + penalty for ranked? Did they fix that a squad with 4 guys found one game in 10 hours to play? I didnt read anything about theese gamebreaking bugs

Why?

Just why you have to comfort noobs and console kids with this ranked turning in to call of duty pls we are here because this isn't cod or btf and now ur turning it into them....

Originally Posted by NissCost Go to original post
    Just why you have to comfort noobs and console kids with this ranked turning in to call of duty pls we are here because this isn't cod or btf and now ur turning it into them....
    This is an amazing first patch. While I sympathize with your concerns do we really need to **** up this thread with this. There are multiple threads, including the official announcement where everyone has voiced their concerns (some more hateful than others).

SLI Optimization Needed!!

I like most of these fixes!! But the HD Texture pack? I'm currently running a 4790k@4.7Ghz and 2x Titan X in SLI on 2560x1440 @144hz. And at max game settings I can barely push a constant FPS...
    Can we please get some kind of SLI optimization since you're now dishing out the HD Texture pack?

All 3 benches are @ 2560x1440 with G-Sync turned on Ultra settings with MXAAx2 and run on the Stock EVGA Hydro Copper Bios 1358Mhz Core Clock(which is usually what I game with because I never need a higher OC). The benchmark on the far Left side is a Single Titan X. The Middle benchmark is 2xTitan X in SLI with the SLI "fix". The benchmark on the far Right is 2xTitan X in SLI without the SLI "fix".

That is some terrible performance. And Overclocking my cards to 1500Mhz on core gives me roughly 7fps increase or so. We definitely need some sort of SLI optimization here. Especially if there is a new Texture pack dropping.

Really happy to see that the PC crowd is being heard.

looking forward to alot of these changes i dont currently play ranked so many will not effect me, though nice to see the connection stuff and registry getting tweaked.

my concern at the moment is content like it jas been from the start i got the game day 1 and after 3 days (8hours per maybe more) i had all the operators and my primary and secondary weapons pretty much upto spec so i have nothing to work toward anymore i'm just grinding Reknown for new operators but i have over 28000 atm since skins dont interest me.

is there any wepon content packs coming with challenges to unlock new weapons i.e Weapon DD mk18mod1 = 100 kills with ashes R4-C

This idea would also give you more challanges to fill up the daily challenge list with.

Originally Posted by XBrushyX Go to original post
    I like most of these fixes!! But the HD Texture pack? I'm currently running a 4790k@4.7Ghz and 2x Titan X in SLI @ 2560x1440 144hz. And at max game settings I can barely push a constant FPS...
    Can we please get some kind of SLI optimization since you're now dishing out the HD Texture pack?

All 3 benches are @ 2560x1440 with G-Sync turned on Ultra settings with MXAAx2 and run on the Stock EVGA Hydro Copper Bios 1358Mhz Core Clock(which is usually what I game with because I never need a higher OC). The benchmark on the far Left side is a Single Titan X. The Middle benchmark is 2xTitan X in SLI with the SLI "fix". The benchmark on the far Right is 2xTitan X in SLI without the SLI "fix".

That is some terrible performance. And Overclocking my cards to 1500Mhz on core gives me roughly 7fps increase or so. We definitely need some sort of SLI optimization here. Especially if there is a new Texture pack dropping.

Wow if this is what you are hitting then maybe you should be grateful. If you aren't happy about the awesome FPS you are hitting I advise you to suck it up. If you can hit anything over 60 on Ultra then you shouldn't complain.

zhaav's Avatar Junior Member
    Everything is great except for the changes to the ranked playlist. I'm not a fan of the hit indicators. What if you're breaching and you hit someone with the breach and get the hit indicator? You know they're near the wall you breached without even looking. Same thing when shooting through a wall. If you see a hole someone made and you shoot through it, you'll know if they're there due to the hit indicator. I also don't like the frag grenade indicator. You can hear where they are currently, there's no need for an indicator.

Originally Posted by manhack76 Go to original post
    This is an amazing first patch. While I sympathize with your concerns do we really need to **** up this thread with this. There are multiple threads, including the official announcement where everyone has voiced their concerns (some more hateful than others).

Well, they could acknowledge and respond to those concerns. Almost 90% of people that are in the reddit and these threads are totally against changing Ranked to have Casual settings according to the strawpoll. None of UBI's questions in their own polls even referred to what options people wanted in ranked mode.

http://www.strawpoll.me/6252657/r

Since it is one of the major changes listed above, it should be addressed here as well as the other thread if UBI isn't going to comment at all.