Thread: Uploading AutoDance Movie to JDTV and Sharing to Facebook don't work.. | Forums

Uploading AutoDance Movie to JDTV and Sharing to Facebook don't work..

Hello~

Situation :

PS4 / JUST DANCE 2016 (DISC Title) / LOC : South Korea.
    I already set up connection to JDTV and FB.

I got a completion message on JUST DANCE after uploading and share autodance movies is done, but I cannot find movie on JDTV and Link Message on my FB.
    Even after two days I could not find either.

In additional,
    I can share to FB for others autodance, not my autodance.

Thanks.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi windfume,

Welcome to the forums!

Shared Autodances (as well as Video Challenges and Showtimes) all have to undergo a period of moderation before they're able to be shared. It could be that either it's just taking a little longer than usual, or possibly that your Autodances didn't make it through moderation, for whatever reason. If they're not available to you by tomorrow, let me know. When you do, reply or private message me with which console you're using and your screenname.

Hi Vertigo,

Thanks for your reply,

I cannot see yet my autodances in JDTV.

I use PS4 to play JD and My Screen Name is "windufume".

plz check.

Thanks~

autodance uploads not showing in profile

Same issue for us. How long does the review process typically take before they are published? We uploaded several and got the successful green check mark / ding that it was done successfully, but still not showing up in our profile. Not sure how long we should wait before retrying or reporting an issue? Thanks!

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by windfume Go to original post
    Hi Vertigo,

Thanks for your reply,

I cannot see yet my autodances in JDTV.

I use PS4 to play JD and My Screen Name is "windufume".

plz check.

Thanks~
    windufume,

I'd advise submitting a ticket through support. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the moderation aspect of JDTV, but they can get your question to the right people.

Originally Posted by fastboy126 Go to original post
    Same issue for us. How long does the review process typically take before they are published? We uploaded several and got the successful green check mark / ding that it was done successfully, but still not showing up in our profile. Not sure how long we should wait before retrying or reporting an issue? Thanks!
    Hi fastboy126,

Usually the videos will be through moderation within a couple of days. It's possible that the holidays have created a heavier load than usual, however. And, the check mark simply means that the videos have been successfully submitted for moderation, so that part, at least, is working as normal. Which console are you using?

Uploading AutoDance Movie to JDTV and Sharing to Facebook doesn't work..

upload it at 17/09/2016 16:30pm
    ID: IcyEsky
    region: Hong Kong
    Game : just dance 2014
    Uploading AutoDance Movie to JDTV and Sharing to Facebook doesn't work..
    pls chect it , many thanks

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello wulipo, welcome to the forums!

As we mentioned above, all uploaded videos go through moderation process. Workload for our moderators is usually heavier after weekends, we appreciate your patience.

If you're sure that video haven't broke any rules and it won't get uploaded by tomorrow, please get in touch with our support, that can investigate it for you.

Thanks,
    Zuzu