Thread: [PC]BSOD when playing Assassin's Creed on PC [IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL] | Forums

BSOD when playing Assassin's Creed on PC [IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL]

I would really appreciate some help from the community on this one!

Over the last week, my roommate and I have been debugging our brand new custom built PC with the following specifications:
    - Intel i5 - 6500 Skylake Quad-Core 3.2GHz LGA 1151
    - Asrock H170M Pro4S Motherboard
    - Samsung 450GB SSD
    - EVGA NVidia 970 Graphics Card 04G-P4-3975-KR 4GB SSC GAMING w/ACX 2.0+
    - Corsair CX 750M Power Supply
    - Corsair DDR4 2100MHZ RAM

We are attempting to play Assassins Creed SYNDICATE but, without fail, about 5-10 minutes into a game, the computer freezes and then blue screens with the IRQ_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL error. For reference, I have included the minidump file windows generated. Please if you have any suggestions, please get back to me as soon as possible!

LINK TO MINIDUMP FILE: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...63583484147780

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Chris

YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Hello,

Games don't usually cause such BSODs, its either a driver crash or something wrong with your hardware especially RAM, you need to test your hardware using stress testing tools for hours and make sure its stable and then use latest drivers.

Also wrong BIOS settings cause instability like wrong RAM timings and CPU frequency/multiplier, other times updating BIOS from your MB manufacturer to latest version solves many issues especially your system is fairly new so there is a strong possibility that the MB BIOS has some bugs, so you need to test and investigate.