Thread: Feedback after playing on day 1 | Forums

Feedback after playing on day 1

Bugs:
    1) Lobby still may stuck and do not load the game
    2) Glitchy vote for attackers where to spawn in Casual > Selection of places is empty and unable to select spawn point > Fixed in Patch 1.1
    3) Fix Stuck on loading screens. I noticed that Steam version of RU language is affected for this. Once I leave lobby/server while loading then everyone can play and map is loaded > Still not fixed with patch 1.1
    4) Fix shop in game. Every time I launch it says > Something went wrong
    5) Fix currency for RU/CIS countries > Currently it's all in Euro. Come on guys. Have a conscience
    6) Fix steps positioning. Once enemy is around then it's unable to know exact position of him/her. Just add "Headpones" options to be selectable in Audio option with an ability to select "Stereo" or "5.1 Surround"
    7) Fix sticking out guns/legs out of objects/walls > Same as it was fixed in BF4 with prone for example where player is shifted from the wall once legs are too close to the wall
    8) Fix stutterings in the menu when you move mouse too fast after Patch 1.1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqv72u2s47...20bug.mp4?dl=0
    Steps:
    -Go into NV control pannel
    -Set Vertical Sync to OFF in general options
    -Add game R6 Siege and set VSYNC to OFF
    -Click on Options and move your mouse over Controls/Display/etc ...
    9) Fix glitch which gives an ability to hide in boxes of Map with Plane on Bomb A (Luggage area) https://www.dropbox.com/s/i16g6t8psw...+of+Bomb+A.mp4
    10) Once you leave squad in top menu > There is a signature "${User} has joined squad" instead of "You left squad" or smth similar
    11) Stucking in wheels https://www.dropbox.com/s/k43b3z97gt...+wheels+on.mp4
    12) Stucking drone in a tree on Charlet map near helicopter area https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3p5xrrtih...harlet+map.mp4
    13) Stucking drone displayment behind the Canal map https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdb5fb54ma...+Canal+map.mp4
    14) If you clicked Primary gadget of Buck and switched to M26 Mass and then clicking 1 or 2 won't switch you a primary/secondary weapon. Fix this plz

Suggestions:
    1) Turn off the mic and require the users to set it up correctly via a wizard before you can play.
    2) Matchmaking needs more customizations in terms of selecting server (as mentioned above: Region: EU, USA, etc ... Add list of countries to be excluded from searching servers: For example Russia > I do not want to play with these people)
    3) Punishment for teamkills should be provided with options: Forgive and Take -100 points > Not death plz as some people will abuse this feature for sure. Small punishment is ok in this case... > Implemented in Patch 1.1
    4) Add clan tags as an option but not forced to be part of your in game name
    5) Remove 15 second count down once everyone has clicked Ready/selected loadout > As was stated by user Harpsichord1079: It has been fixed with 3 seconds while all clicked Ready button
    6) No ability to set loadout by selecting operator between matches > It's a must. Not only in menu > That's terrible
    7) Add ability to customize same operator by 3 profiles
    8) Add option for Controls menu "Mouse Raw Input" > Thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...3#post11178693
    9) Add ability to set up mouse by .01 > For example: 18.01 etc. or Remove multiplier and just set easier sensitivity for mouse
    10) Remove acceleration of Mouse from config file by default or add such checkbox in Controls menu
    11) Add English language to RU/CIS > Thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...3#post11180533
    12) 32 character max in chat: really ubi ? There's a lot of people that dosen't use microphone and typing things to them is already hard so if i have to cut everything i say... > Implemented 128 chars in Patch 1.1
    13) Add a possibility to skip kill cam or disable them
    14) Fix the ammo refill: doesn't matter if you hold it or not, it doesn't stop.
    15) Add cancellation of jumping inside the window if you already clicked Space. For example: Add animation of spreading legs by clicking Space again while person moves towards window
    16) Add headphones in Audio Options to be selected
    17) Add ability to click on spawn point itself for voting ...
    18) Add ability to pick up kits of killed team mates
    19) Remove Challenges pre-view at the start of the game and add speicial button. I do not want to see this every time I start the game. I want to control its view manually
    20) Add ability to disable chat. Minimum should be displayed 3-5 last lines > Same as in BF4 by clicking specific keybinding in the game (Show once active, Sticky, Hide)
    21) Remove camera switch if camera was destroyed or if all cameras are destroyed then you will not be able to access cameras. This could save a lot of time and improve gameplay without wasting time between switching cameras which are broken
    22) Add name of the mode while selecting of operators
    Done in Patch 2.0
    23) Decrease the amount of blood coming out of an enemy while shooting in the body

My config:
    CPU: Intel i7-3770k 4.5Ghz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H70 with Enermax Everest x2 coolers
    MB: Asus P8Z77-V Pro Bios 2104
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX3M4A2133C9) 4x4Gb 2133Mhz 1.5v
    GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti BIOS 80.80.65.00.00 Device ID: 10DE - 100A
    Sound blaster: Creative ZxR
    LAN card: Visiontek Killer 2100 NIC
    DVD/RW: Asus DRW-24B5ST
    SSD: OCZ Vector 512Gb FW 3.0
    HDD: WD 2Tb Black Caviar
    Monitor: BenQ 3D XL2720T 120Hz
    PSU: Enermax MaxRevo 1350Wts
    MousePad: Razer Destructor 2
    Headset: Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition
    Webcam: Logitech C920
    Mouse: Logitech G502 FW 88.2.16 and ZOWIE FK1
    Keyboard: Logitech G710+ FW 0x8000
    UPS: APC Smart-UPS 1500VA USB & Serial 230V

Acoustics:
    Reciever/Amplifier: Yamaha RX-V659
    Front speakers: Energy C500
    SubWoofer: AudioPro

Win 10 x64 Pro

LHGoupyl's Avatar Junior Member
    Add this also:

-32 character max in chat: really ubi ? There's a lot of people that dosen't use microphone and typing things to them is already hard so if i have to cut everything i say...
    -Add a possibility to skip kill cam or disable them
    -Fix the ammo refill: doesn't matter if you hold it or not, it doesn't stop.

Also any news about any anti-cheat system ???

LHGoupyl

Sure bud. Your ideas/suggestions make sens. Added them to my thread

-added 15th suggestion regarding Cancellation of jumping inside the windows if you clicked Space already

-added more suggestions to the list

P.S. Ubisoft game is fantastic but needs updates with balanced suggestions and fixing bugs

You should point out then when opening Uplay and doing things like inviting players (I think, but not sure about that one) your voice transmit gets switched on. I know they addressed a pc voice issue, but I wasn't sure if that was the one. I can say for sure that every time you press "shift-f2" and then go back into the your voice transmits without you knowing. I can't even talk in my TS without pressing my push to talk on and off to make sure nobody in the game hears xD.

5) Remove 15 second count down once everyone has clicked Ready/selected loadout.
    -- It's already there, when everyone is ready the count down time is reduced to 3 seconds. 3 sec is better than instant, as sometimes you need to re-modify.

13) Add a possibility to skip kill cam or disable them.
    -- It's there as well, you can skip them.

15) Add cancellation of jumping inside the window if you already clicked Space
    -- Not gonna happen, just like you can't undo jumping after you jump in real life, that's why you need to be sure if inside is safe before you act, by thorwing a drone or observing from another direction, it's a tactical game.

18) Add ability to pick up kits of killed team mates.
    -- Not gonna happen too. Different Operators have different kits including weapons and gadgets. Allowing doing so also indicates you can change Operators during a match and which violates one of the basic rules of this game.

21) Add ability to select Male/Female for each class.
    -- It's not bad if they add such a choice, but I don't think they will. It's a lot of efforts but does't have any practical impact on the game.

22) Remove camera switch if camera was destroyed or if all cameras are destroyed then you will not be able to access cameras.
    -- Definetly a bad idea. Destroyed camera still has it's own location info and which allows you to roughly guess where they are comming from (after spawn) and where they are passing by. That's an important intel for vetarans. You should always make sure you are safe before accessing to Camera Mode.
    However, it indeed can be solved by a compromising way: listing all the locations info in HUD in Camare Mode, while players can't access to detroyed cameras. Then you can save time and still know the intel through Camera Mode HUD.

Originally Posted by Harpsichord1079 Go to original post

15) Add cancellation of jumping inside the window if you already clicked Space
    -- Not gonna happen, just like you can't undo jumping after you jump in real life, that's why you need to be sure if inside is safe before you act, by thorwing a drone or observing from another direction, it's a tactical game.
    Well Ubisfot could add animation of spreading legs from stopping to go inside. Why not?

Originally Posted by DJ_Cas Go to original post
    Well Ubisfot could add animation of spreading legs from stopping to go inside. Why not?
    Ya they can, but I don't think they will make this game to be that detailed.
    Another great idea is adding a mirror that you can use it to observe without peeking, you can see it in lots of movies, it's realistic and useful. But I don't think they will add it. It's a lot of work and harder than making the lights destroyable, and they couldn't even make the later happen.

Originally Posted by Harpsichord1079 Go to original post
    Ya they can, but I don't think they will make this game to be that detailed.
    Another great idea is adding a mirror that you can use it to observe without peeking, you can see it in lots of movies, it's realistic and useful. But I don't think they will add it. It's a lot of work and harder than making the lights destroyable, and they couldn't even make the later happen.
    Yeap good one and if someone shoots in that mirror then it's destroyed and you have to peak with your head

Thnx for sharing it here amigo

Added:

-Bug#7 and #8
    -Sugestion#23