Thread: [1.5] Heroes losing skills / spells after reload | Forums

still no patch

Originally Posted by Andalusite Go to original post
    I think this issue should be given priority. I too have seen it happen during the course of several campaigns and in single player mode. It's very frustrating and makes the game unplayable. Shouldn't "Unplayable game" = "priority fix"?
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Shouldn't "UNPLAYABLE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" = "PRIORITY FIX"

where are your devs ?????

Same problem here. Loading savegames leads to loss of spells, hero skills and attributes.
    Level stays the same but skill points are just gone.
    Stopped playing because of this because no way i can finish any campaign mission this way.
    The game, at this point, is simply not playable in campaign mode.
    Please release a hotfix for this asap.

What about recalling this game Might AmneGic

Originally Posted by Fnar1412 Go to original post
    Same problem here. Loading savegames leads to loss of spells, hero skills and attributes.
    Level stays the same but skill points are just gone.
    Stopped playing because of this because no way i can finish any campaign mission this way.
    The game, at this point, is simply not playable in campaign mode.
    Please release a hotfix for this asap.
    ASAP => 1 week later still nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loosing spells !!

Hoi!

Im starting to get a little annoyed with this. LOVE the game,been playing HOMM since nr1 came out, but the Homm7 is having some bugs for me that are quite gamebreaking! More than once, my heroes LOOSE all of the spells they've learened! Suddenly my spellbook is empty! And when this happens, "normal" hero attacks stops working aswell! "No valid target!" Arrrrrrrrrgh!

Anyway to fix this?

My hero has like 3-4 pages of spells, and suddenly theire all. Not that I use all, but i use some and loosing them all of a sudden is a huuuuuge issue when playing Hard /Heroic

Yes, I want to second that. Just bought the game and the heroes are completely unusable. Since this is really gamebreaking, i really do not understand, how it was not at least hotfixed a while ago. On a related note: Has anybody else the problem of not only vanishing skills, spells and hero attack but also vanishing units? Sometimes in the pre-combat phase, it is impossible to place any units at all (since none are shown in the unit bar) leading to auto loss..

The lost units can be fixed by removing all the units the the missing one's pop back up then you can replace the others one back. I had this happen several time most of the times is when the battle field has a strange format.

Ubisoft seems like they dont care since they arent responding to any threads ..

Re the missing units, I always found that if I dragged and dropped the empty squares in the placement bar at the bottom, eventually, all the units would appear there.

I've had the missing unit problem too. I've always just reloaded the last autosave.

I've also had the problem where one of my units very far up the page where I can barely see it (not in the green setup zone). Sometimes I can click on it and move it to the green setup zone. Sometimes I can't move it (can't click on it). If I play with that unit still up there, it just isn't on the battlefield at all. I've only played with this problem twice; the first time after the battle the unit reappeared. The second time it was gone for good afterward.

Going back to an earlier save is a PITA, but at least there seems to be several workarounds!