sorry if this has allready been posted but would you guys be able to tell me what objects are gonna be in pf (carriers, aircraft ect)
    thanx guys

firestarter

sorry if this has allready been posted but would you guys be able to tell me what objects are gonna be in pf (carriers, aircraft ect)
    thanx guys

firestarter

stansdds's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, there will be carriers as well as aircraft.

i know i ment what type of carriers, aircraft, objects

firestarter

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wuggle85:
    i know i ment what type of carriers, aircraft, objects

firestarter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there are American, Biritish, Japanese carreirs, there are also american, jap, and brit aircraft

...there followed one of those moments in history, the sort when the entire earth seemed to stop its spin, hearts paused, and even the people who'd been screaming their loyalty to a man already dead would remember only silence.

what sort of objects are we getting. what type ( cars tanks artillary)

firestarter

stansdds's Avatar Senior Member
    We know there will be anti-aircraft artillery, probably some tanks, doubt there will be much in the way of cars, service personnel usually did not take their cars to the war.

Someone, lock this thread! Pleeeeeeaseeeeeeee!

Speed is a device of Shaitan - Fremen Proverb

Well...there will be lots of water. Some trees (with requisite foliage). Grass. Dirt. Sand. Of course this logically means islands too. Air. Clouds. Haven't heard anything about there actually being airplanes in the game though...

This mysterious article appeared about a week ago in the Washington Post. When questioned about it, the EiC declined to respond. One truth prevails.

You guys are plain mean!

Hey Wuggle. This is the link to the last post I've seen that pertains to your question.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=t...65&m=170006907

Cheers,

Al - SF, Calif

"Defense Dept regrets to inform you that your sons are dead cause they were stupid."