Thread: " Connection Error The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time." | Forums

Unbelievable...

It has been three years since this thread started and, subsequently, three years that ive never been able to play my just dance games with the features you pretty much badger us into participating in. Pushing the World Dance Floor down my throat while i couldnt even if i wanted to because none of the geniuses over there could answer a question competently.And still no resolution for the thousands of other people who cant connect to your servers. This forum is a joke. Ubisoft please. How are you gonna try to have a gaming empire when simple networking chokes you out?

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi SlushiestElf90. I can see that you play JD 2014, 205, 2016 and 2017 on XB360. Please note that the online services for these titles have been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Just Dance 2019

I had hard time finding this game for the Wii U I usually buy two every year one for my mother for Christmas and one for myself. I found one for my mother and it took several days later to get the one for myself. However my mother and I are both having similar issues. On Christmas she was able to use all aspects of 2019, even unlocked the 30 day trial of Just Dance Unlimited since then she keeps getting " Connection Error The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time." I have gotten my game and can not even access the internet due to the same message. what's going on? I have been a Loyal fan to the Just Dance Franchise since the very first Just dance. How do I fix this issue?

Just Dance 2019

I had hard time finding this game for the Wii U I usually buy two every year one for my mother for Christmas and one for myself. I found one for my mother and it took several days later to get the one for myself. However my mother and I are both having similar issues. On Christmas she was able to use all aspects of 2019, even unlocked the 30 day trial of Just Dance Unlimited since then she keeps getting " Connection Error The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time." I have gotten my game and can not even access the internet due to the same message. what's going on? I have been a Loyal fan to the Just Dance Franchise since the very first Just dance. How do I fix this issue?

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Lady-ZNC, welcome to the forums! Try restarting your router/modem and make sure that your WiiUs have a stable internet connection before starting up Just Dance 2019. If the problem still persists, please submit a ticket with Ubisoft Support and they'll do their best to help you find a solution.

Let me know how it goes!

Same problem

I have the same problem as Ladyznc, I have checked my internet connection and it has no problems. I contacted support but they told me that my account is not linking and to launch the play pc app on my Wii U? The I play app has closed for Wii U so I don’t know what he means.

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey ArianaOroz, thank you for submitting a ticket. Could you please post the ticket number on here so we can better track your case?

As for the app, try using the mobile app or the UPlay Club website as explained in this FAQ. That should allow you to connect.