We're counting on you Ubisoft, make the best PC port ever !!

Dear Ubisoft,

You truly have outdone yourself with AC Syndicate. You have regained our trust. We sincerely trust that you would also surprise us with the PC version of AC Syndicate. Please make the best PC port ever. Dethrone Metal Gear Phantom Pain and take the crown for the greatest PC port ever mande. We know you have the skills and the willpower to do it. And we sincerely pray and hope that you won't let the PC gamers down. Delay if necessary. We're counting on you !!

Grazie

From Defalt221 (along with fans who support you)

The console version has some bugs but not game breaking.

So they just need to do a decent port.

naumaan's Avatar Senior Member
    I can easily go through the whole mgs phantom pain and mgs ground zeroes with even an integrated card without even a single drop ... ofcourse with low settings ...

but usually for ac I always have to wait for the biggest beast i can afford in pc world to make it work ...

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    Why would they bother making a good port when we could just buy a better graphics card?

Originally Posted by naumaan Go to original post
    I can easily go through the whole mgs phantom pain and mgs ground zeroes with even an integrated card without even a single drop ... ofcourse with low settings ...

but usually for ac I always have to wait for the biggest beast i can afford in pc world to make it work ...
    Phantom Pain is not a very graphically intensive, crossgen game.

Integrated graphics? I doubt it.
    Unity was unplayable with it even on low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkusmnBgj_g

That frame rate