1. #31
    Originally Posted by Disgallion Go to original post


    Passing time

    Version 0.2


    Looks cool. Are there any logics behind this (a.k.a. a computer program) or are you just messing around with photshop (or similar)?

    -kHz
    Share this post

  2. #32
    Originally Posted by karlHz_ Go to original post
    Looks cool. Are there any logics behind this (a.k.a. a computer program) or are you just messing around with photshop (or similar)?

    -kHz
    It's not an image, that would be a waste of time. I'm coding whatever you can do in DoC, right now I can attack the ennemy hero, the card will move and the ennemy hp will decrease, all actions are linked with a database.
    Share this post

  3. #33
    Originally Posted by Disgallion Go to original post
    It's not an image, that would be a waste of time. I'm coding whatever you can do in DoC, right now I can attack the ennemy hero, the card will move and the ennemy hp will decrease, all actions are linked with a database.
    Disgallion, i send you a pm
    Share this post

  4. #34
    coloss3070's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    171
    I already lost hope to be honest. For 2 days I'm playing Spellweaver and I think that it is a must try for a DoC player. You can check it on their website here:

    https://spellweaver-tcg.com
    Share this post

  5. #35
    Originally Posted by coloss3070 Go to original post
    For 2 days I'm playing Spellweaver and I think that it is a must try for a DoC player.
    Thank you for the link. I'll give it a try.
    Share this post

  6. #36
    Yeah you guys should try Spellweaver, I play it, it has a deep gameplay and allow interesting deckbuilding.
    I develop my own game since I really miss the grid system DoC has, and to challenge myself.
    Share this post

  7. #37
    Originally Posted by Disgallion Go to original post
    Yeah you guys should try Spellweaver, I play it, it has a deep gameplay and allow interesting deckbuilding.
    I develop my own game since I really miss the grid system DoC has, and to challenge myself.
    I agree with this. Try it out - it is not too shabby. But the grid system from DoC is one of the main things I miss as well. Looking forward to see where your coding goes.
    Share this post

  8. #38
    Originally Posted by Nillicomes Go to original post
    I agree with this. Try it out - it is not too shabby. But the grid system from DoC is one of the main things I miss as well. Looking forward to see where your coding goes.
    If you're curious, I just added the target logic for a selected creature and the ability to move through the grid
    Share this post

  9. #39
    Originally Posted by Disgallion Go to original post
    If you're curious, I just added the target logic for a selected creature and the ability to move through the grid

    Thanks for the update Disgallion. I am very curious about how your developing is going
    It already looks promising!
    Share this post

  10. #40
    The game is in such a dismal state, that players are even trying to recreate it with their amateurish programming skills, hoping they can get it free of bugs this time. If this does not bring shame to Ubisoft as videogame company, I do not know what will.
    Share this post