Syndicate PC System Requirements

Probably seen this a hundred times already, and if not here, somewhere else on the internet
    What are the system requirements to play AC Syndicate
    I myself am looking to upgrade my pc to be able to run not just Syndicate, but hopefully the next two Assassins Creed games
    I have looked all over the internet and can find nothing to help me
    Even if we cannot have the requirements yet
    it would be nice to know when the requirements will be revealed

Also, do not post the details of Unity
    I can look on the back of my disc case for those details

Looking forward to AC Syndicate

legendvinu's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by trebor22031982 Go to original post
    Probably seen this a hundred times already, and if not here, somewhere else on the internet
    What are the system requirements to play AC Syndicate
    I myself am looking to upgrade my pc to be able to run not just Syndicate, but hopefully the next two Assassins Creed games
    I have looked all over the internet and can find nothing to help me
    Even if we cannot have the requirements yet
    it would be nice to know when the requirements will be revealed

Also, do not post the details of Unity
    I can look on the back of my disc case for those details

Looking forward to AC Syndicate
    Pls wait for official announcement

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    No official word on this yet, sorry.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Usually official system requirements get released about 1 month before PC release. So probably around October 19th.

Isn't their already 2 threads on this?

Its too soon !!!!!!

Unity's were announced in early November... so expect news around then.

The general assumption is that it will be vaguely the same as Unity. Give or take.

The reason I am asking
    Is so i can change my graphics card
    I know that my current card (Nvidia GTX 660)
    will not run Syndicate, since it only just runs Unity (If I set unity to minimum settings)

I am looking to upgrade and need to know how high Syndicate reaches, so i can 'futureproof' my computer
    not just for Syndicate, but hopefully the next two AC games

Even if all we can get is the graphics card requirements that would be fantastic

Thanks in advance

Well I'm stuck with my GTX 770 for now but it should cover it nicely enough. If I was you and had the money I'd get this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...w&gclsrc=aw.ds

A GTX 970 or 980 based on your money should be good enough. If you're rich, a 980 TI. My 970 gave me 40-60 fps on NVIDIA settings on Unity.

Originally Posted by trebor22031982 Go to original post
    The reason I am asking
    Is so i can change my graphics card
    I know that my current card (Nvidia GTX 660)
    will not run Syndicate, since it only just runs Unity (If I set unity to minimum settings)

I am looking to upgrade and need to know how high Syndicate reaches, so i can 'futureproof' my computer
    not just for Syndicate, but hopefully the next two AC games

Even if all we can get is the graphics card requirements that would be fantastic

Thanks in advance
    There's already a thread for this topic.

But I can see your new to the forum

If you check the other threads on this then you can see other posts on this, However its speculation.

We are not UBI and we will not get the requirements until they are released.

At this stage we don't know what graphics cards will be supported, However the general assumption is that the requirements will be similar to Unity.
    However this cannot be confirmed.

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    As pointed out by Sixkeys and Jessi the specs are released in the last 4 weeks...

it's not long so if I were you I'd wait till then and buy the best card I can afford.

The 660 probably stopped you seeing Unity as you deserved to see it. I had a 970 and the only difference of any note between it and Jonathans 770 (which will easily play every game out there today) is the 970 has more vram both those cards are awesome. Going4Quests also kindly mentioned the 980 and 980 ti. I have the 980ti the images are amazing but probably identical to the 970 or 770...

Thanks Jessi for pointing out that there are other threads and trebor is new so we can forgive him if there is another active thread maybe a mod will merge it.