Iker_Ubisoft's Avatar Community Manager

Language issues with latest update - iOS9

Dear Riders,

We are aware that after upgrading to iOS9, our users are facing issue with the localization of the game. The game appears only in English even if the device language is set as non-english.

The issue appeared due to some changes done by Apple in the latest revision of iOS, on how it handles localized text.

We have the fix ready and it will be shipped in the upcoming update that will be available in stores after the end of Rodeo Event.

Regards,

The Trials Team

Please upgrade for language

Originally Posted by Iker_Ubisoft Go to original post
    Dear Riders,

We are aware that after upgrading to iOS9, our users are facing issue with the localization of the game. The game appears only in English even if the device language is set as non-english.

The issue appeared due to some changes done by Apple in the latest revision of iOS, on how it handles localized text.

We have the fix ready and it will be shipped in the upcoming update that will be available in stores after the end of Rodeo Event.

Regards,

The Trials Team
    I just bought the game on iPad and I am very happy to play. But, please, made the upgrade to the language bug! I would like to play in French. Thank you