Is it a "known issue" that I can't play this game after almost four years because it's stuck on the main menu no matter what I do?

Originally Posted by GodlessHeresy Go to original post
    Is it a "known issue" that I can't play this game after almost four years because it's stuck on the main menu no matter what I do?
    Toy Soldiers were released as 100% abandonware, and is why UBI could never fix it after release.
    When a gamer is released as abandonware, it will never be fixed.

They always knew about the bug, but refused remove the game from PS4/Xbox One stores for 4 years and noone knows why.

I don't think it's even legal to sell a picture as a full game.
    Almost. Only Tutorial works, but ONLY if you start it before main menu. If you skip Tutorial, you need to remove savegame locally and from cloud to get tutorial working again.

The game itself is impossible to get into without a menu to click on.

A tip for you. NEVER buy any games from any dev that release any game as abandonware ever.
    Abandonware is always broken.

If the great and big UBI is not capable of fixing a game menu with all their money, no other dev on the planet is able to either.

When that's said, all other UBI games works fine, all the other game menu works too.
    I buy all UBI Games every gen except for Just Dance, so i know. I do own two Just Dance games on Wii U, and both have working menu's.

So..I take it the platinum being glitched is never going to be fixed?