Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Thanks someone will be in touch with you soon - that ticket was made yesterday [27th] - so is within the time scale for a reply.

Support can take upto 48 hours to reply - sometimes it can be a little longer, depending on how busy they are = none the less it's no excuse to use cursing when contacting the team.
    I just asked them if they'd screwed me over again, like last year. Wouldn't call that cursing but nevermind. Thanks for the help.

[QUOTE=Mr_Shade;10945897]Thanks someone will be in touch with you soon - that ticket was made yesterday [27th] - so is within the time scale for a reply.

Support can take upto 48 hours to reply - sometimes it can be a little longer, depending on how busy they are = none the less it's no excuse to use cursing when contacting the team.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, That's like rule no.1

Otherwise, Why would they help you?

[QUOTE=Jessigirl2013;10945933]
    Thanks someone will be in touch with you soon - that ticket was made yesterday [27th] - so is within the time scale for a reply.

Support can take upto 48 hours to reply - sometimes it can be a little longer, depending on how busy they are = none the less it's no excuse to use cursing when contacting the team.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, That's like rule no.1

Otherwise, Why would they help you?
    Cause i gave them money, and they give me something unplayable back. I just lost my temper at that moment. Im losing my temper quick, when something like that happens

[QUOTE=UgurWatson;10945951]
    Originally Posted by Jessigirl2013 Go to original post

Cause i gave them money, and they give me something unplayable back. I just lost my temper at that moment. Im losing my temper quick, when something like that happens
    You didn't give the employees of the support that money
    Its not an excuse to be a d**k to the people who try to help.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Lets not bypass the swear filter.

Lets not bypass the swear filter.
    Apologises

I meant "dirk"

Originally Posted by Jessigirl2013 Go to original post
    Apologises

I meant "dirk"
    lol

Originally Posted by UgurWatson Go to original post
    lol