View Poll Results: Do you want Ubisoft to sell the Prince of Persia to another company

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 71.43%
  • NO

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Pls we need a new pop game(a continuation of sot trilogy)

Years are passed over.there are a lot diehard pop fans waiting for a new pop game!!!but we havent got one yet!!!!there r a lot of fans for pop than AC,so pls make a new great prince of persia game with a great epic story,a continuivity of the two thrones..pls...very eager to see prince dastan back!!!!
     1 people found this helpful

joelsantos24's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by prince_freeza Go to original post
    i have 2 things to say about this:

1- ubi selling pop to another company sounds like a good idea right now, since ubi doesn't seem to care about pop and is focusing on ac but then again ubi cares about money so imagine the amount of money they would make if they decide to release a new pop game since we haven't had any in a while.

2- if another company does buy pop pray to god they don't ruin game! when a new company takes over a certain franchise things will change and we will have a new style for things different from how ubi used to do it, so if a new company really does take pop i hope they keep it old school and don't ruin the franchise if you know what i mean.
    I know the article has a few years, but the CEO of the Montréal studio said that POP being currently in pause, was mostly due to brand management (http://www.pcgamer.com/prince-of-per...-montreal-ceo/).

The POP series has many fans, but Ubisoft has many other series currently in production. Besides R6 and GR, there's a new SC coming out, judging by Ubisoft's latest E3 video teaser (see below), not to mention The Division, which is getting a sequel, no doubt, and Far Cry, The Crew, or Ubisoft's very own "golden egg chicken", AC. One would argue that there's hardly any room for POP. For all we know, the series was indeed being rebooted, but suddenly mutated into what we know now as AC.

I'm also eager to see a new POP game, but we might have to wait a few more years, I guess.

2 people found this helpful

lets talk facts : -

Console level game development time 4-5 years.

Time they take after e3 announcement 1-2 years.

Bugs and other problem - add few more months

Expect prince of persia game in or after 2020
     1 people found this helpful

pop

Originally Posted by joelsantos24 Go to original post
    I know the article has a few years, but the CEO of the Montréal studio said that POP being currently in pause, was mostly due to brand management (http://www.pcgamer.com/prince-of-per...-montreal-ceo/).

The POP series has many fans, but Ubisoft has many other series currently in production. Besides R6 and GR, there's a new SC coming out, judging by Ubisoft's latest E3 video teaser (see below), not to mention The Division, which is getting a sequel, no doubt, and Far Cry, The Crew, or Ubisoft's very own "golden egg chicken", AC. One would argue that there's hardly any room for POP. For all we know, the series was indeed being rebooted, but suddenly mutated into what we know now as AC.

I'm also eager to see a new POP game, but we might have to wait a few more years, I guess.

in some case i agree whit u and this moment i write this to all fams i follow ubi in twitter and talk to them.

i think all ubi teams are looking on this page i mean on pop page and they see just 10 fans wants to make a new

the best way we can tell them and change their mind is invite lots of fans here and wen they see a lots of fans voices

they resume pop again