StormPsykoz's Avatar Member
    Community ninja picks will probably restart again, and there will be some changes in the drops More info soon.

big ups to you for taking this on again storm. Maybe people will be less salty this time around

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    I'm 18 months late to the party it seems. I followed a chain of forum posts, read literally all of them, going from a discussion about ninja levels based on statistics, to cross-platform ninja's. I have two questions. Or maybe I should say question categories. Not only did this topic stop from one day to the next, also the discussion on the difficulty level and statistics stopped.

(1)
    What happened to this topic, have the ninja drops stopped, and why? If not, where can I vote and where can I see the latest ninja's that were added?

(2)
    Is there a list of the statistics on all the popular tracks from ninja 1 to x, like this one but more extensive?

I like to use those statistics to get a clue on what ninja track to pick next. StormPsychoz, thank you very much for "The most efficient path to progress", this list has kept me playing for hundreds of hours.

IBlubbiI's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Gulzt Go to original post
    (1)
    What happened to this topic, have the ninja drops stopped, and why? If not, where can I vote and where can I see the latest ninja's that were added?
    There was a big update for fusion at some point that made every track in the game cross platform, so there was no need for the ninja drops anymore as every track was available on every platform anyways ^^

Originally Posted by Gulzt Go to original post
    (2)
    Is there a list of the statistics on all the popular tracks from ninja 1 to x, like this one but more extensive?
    I honestly dont know, sorry.

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by IBlubbiI Go to original post
    There was a big update for fusion at some point that made every track in the game cross platform, so there was no need for the ninja drops anymore as every track was available on every platform anyways ^^
    Oh my, that is such awesome news!! I have always looked up specific track names, filtered by cross-platform or PS4 specific. Nobody involved seems to have mentioned it! It's not on Ninja-central, it's not on the website that StormPsychoz created where he shows which tracks are cross-platform. It is not in the update notes of Trials fusion.. Makes me wonder how many people have missed that memo.

If any of the owners of these pages read this, please consider adding this memo to your pages.

But a great surprise, thanks for letting me know!

Now, about those statistics..... who knows what happened with that?

feel free to leave them here. I can pick (almost) every track you'd Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456