Am I part of the exclusive beta?

I am wondering this because I got an email that said,"Welcome behind the scenes!". How will we know?

Doctrinaire's Avatar Member
    only time will tell...when the beta creeps forth from the shadows of the alpha...

Oakmantle's Avatar Member
    I think this is the right place to ask, yes ^^ Would like to know myself as well, when beta events are planned and how to get into them. I am itching to get hands-on experience with this.

Serdones's Avatar Member
    I didn't know there was an email.

Guess I didn't get one.

Bummer.

just gimme the game in its current state ........the beta cant come soon enough!!

Sixty-nl's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Serdones Go to original post
    I didn't know there was an email.

Guess I didn't get one.

Bummer.
    if you register you should get the email for the behind the scenes, and none of us know if we are in the Beta.

Serdones's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Sixty-nl Go to original post
    if you register you should get the email for the behind the scenes, and none of us know if we are in the Beta.
    I registered, but didn't get the email. Checked every box too and I know it's the same email associated with my Uplay account. Every time I go back to registration, it tells me I've already registered.

And just to be absolutely clear, we're talking about the gold downward-pointing arrow that reads, "REGISTER TO WIN!" at the top of ForHonorGame.com, right?

Merlander_'s Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Serdones Go to original post
    I registered, but didn't get the email. Checked every box too and I know it's the same email associated with my Uplay account. Every time I go back to registration, it tells me I've already registered.

And just to be absolutely clear, we're talking about the gold downward-pointing arrow that reads, "REGISTER TO WIN!" at the top of ForHonorGame.com, right?
    I also didn't get this email, and I'm pretty concerned, if I have to wait any longer before playing this game I'll explode.

Sixty-nl's Avatar Member
    Well thats strange, make sure that on your Uplay account you have the right email address. Or use the Contact Us link that is under every page.

TrikRisk's Avatar Member
    The beta is in August. I've seen it in a chat with 4 guys which 1 of them had interviewed Jason, the creative director, but it can be a lie, which i hope it is, cus i want the beta sooner!!

well, when i get home i will post here the link to that 12min chat