Cross Plataform!

Won't write much because the title says everything, I have XOne and PC for gaming, I know theres a lot of stuffs that makes it almost inviable, but please, try to make it cross plataform

Couting the days for alpha/beta
     2 people found this helpful

Yugureki's Avatar Member
    It would really keep the community alive longer but with the complications that come with PC hacks and the fact that Sony and Microsoft never get along I doubt it would happen.

Serdones's Avatar Member
    Xbox head honcho Phil Spencer said during the PC Gaming conference that Killer Instinct, Fable: Legends and Gigantic will have cross-platform multiplayer between Xbox One and PC (specifically Windows 10, as those PC ports are only available on Windows 10). If Xbox is sincere about their intention to support PC more, maybe they'll push for more cross-platform multiplayer between Xbox One and PC. PS4 would probably get left out in the cold, but at least it would expand the pool of players for people on PC and Xbox One.

Yugureki's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Serdones Go to original post
    Xbox head honcho Phil Spencer said during the PC Gaming conference that Killer Instinct, Fable: Legends and Gigantic will have cross-platform multiplayer between Xbox One and PC (specifically Windows 10, as those PC ports are only available on Windows 10). If Xbox is sincere about their intention to support PC more, maybe they'll push for more cross-platform multiplayer between Xbox One and PC. PS4 would probably get left out in the cold, but at least it would expand the pool of players for people on PC and Xbox One.
    Tom Clancy's the Division is actually crossplatform between PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
    Street Fighter is going to be crossplatform between PC, and PS4.
    As you said Fable: Legends with PC and Xbox One.

So there is some hope to it now that I think about it.

Also FFXI was between PC, PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360 so it's not impossible.

IamCrumbz's Avatar Member
    Cross-play is a big possibility>.> especially for a game as hot as #ForHonor. Their are other title's that are setting center stage for Cross-play: 1,DC-Universe Online 2,Final Fantasy XIV.etc

Serdones's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Yugureki Go to original post
    Tom Clancy's the Division is actually crossplatform between PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

I didn't know that about The Division. That's great, considering they're both from Ubisoft. Cross-play looks pretty possible then.

Sixty-nl's Avatar Member
    they said that Warframe would have crossplay but that isn't the case. so i will wait and see, it would be awesome and it would also show that the console wars are unnecessary and that we are all gamers together.

Cross platform would be awesome

Originally Posted by Yugureki Go to original post

Im gonna need a source on that division cuz I highly doubt that its true
     1 people found this helpful

+ 1 for cross platform