#IamKnight

Hello

Hi all,

Im really hyped For Honor like everyone else!

Im here to trawl the net for any info on For Honor and spread the word.

#iamsamurai
    @mrforhonor

Omg

The hype is real!
    This game looks awesome!
    #ForHonor
    #IamKnight

Cant wait!

Didn't play a lot games of Ubisoft but this one looks really nice.
    One of the best looking middle age games i have ever seen.
    Cant wait to play it.
    Would like to see the "Ulfbert". The traditional weapon of the vikings
    Keep it up!

Looks brilliant...

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    This game look AND sounds awesome... I cannot wait to try it at the EGX... (is there a demo... PLEASE tell me there is a demo ) My Unity co-op team are ready.

amazing

the trailer was really amazing specially with the viking hope he has a badass ax it would fit his badass looks

Investing in a game

I don't invest my time and my cash in a game when the game don't have any update when lot bugs and crash begin after play 2 week . So for one game of UBISOF need update might & magic duel of champion .

Is possible to download the game and also possible to go at the forum . But nobody at Ubisoft team answer in forum when people asking update for bugs and crash . The game crash . We need update , sure !

And why Ubisoft if the might & magic duel of champions is dead game don't close the forum and never think to stop the download of might & magic duel of champions if really M&M Duel of Champions are a dead game !!! ?

The game look like a game alive and people waiting in the forum 30 days to lauch the game in update mode . The bugs-crash continued .

Ubisoft team (people work at Ubisoft) don't come in might & magic duel of champions forum to explain a couple of words in context . The team of Ubisoft take a COFEE ?

We need déclaration from team of Ubisoft « For players waiting » ,Come ! Or close the forum and stop to let's people download the might & magic duel of champions game .

People don't want to be a vegetable !

Declaration is better .

SpaceElephant's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey thanks for the good words on DoC Sadtraper! You know I've been working on this game for 3 years right? We've put a lot of love into DoC, as much as we are still putting a lot of love everyday in For Honor. Unfortunately I don't think there's so much we can do, but I guarantee you that you are getting heard and DoC players were among the best communities I worked with!
    #DoCForever

-SpaceE

Hello forum! I join thee to hack and slay knights and wikings in the near future!