SpaceElephant's Avatar Community Developer

(Please read before posting) Welcome to the official FOR HONOR forum!

Welcome to the For Honor General Discussion forum!

Join us and other eager warriors here on the forums for the latest news and updates! Here, you can satisfy your appetite for war with discussions on the forums such as

Gameplay & Strategy
    Feedback & Suggestions
    Community Creations

And much more!

Before posting, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum rules and Code of Conduct (links below)

Forum Rules
    Code of Conduct

In addition to the forum rules, here are some specific guidelines that need to be followed when posting to these forums.

General forum behavior. Please remain on topic and civil while participating on the Ubisoft forums. Offensive, toxic, or hostile content is not allowed and will result in closing or removal of post. This includes (but is not limited to) bringing up other players' ratings from 3rd party sites, as well as attacking the other forum user's supposed skill rather than engaging with their ideas. Persistent offenders may also have their posting privileges removed. This includes communication with forum users as well as forum moderators..

Offensive Language. We ask that you keep your forum post free of profanity, offensive language, and insults. Feel free to share your thoughts and discussions, but please do so in a way that respects the forum rules. Excessive use of profanity (filtered or not), bypassing the profanity filter, typing in all caps, or over use of symbols may result in closing or removal of your post. More on this topic here.

Mentioning players, usernames, or Ubisoft employees in the title/body of your thread. The title of your thread should reflect the contents of the post. We read through the forums regularly and respond when possible. Mentioning other users, forum staff, or Ubisoft employees in your title may result in editing, closing, or removal of your post. (This also includes in the body of your thread as well. Please avoid calling out other players or staff in your post).

Please do not "bump" forum threads. Doing so raises forum traffic and clutter unnecessarily and moves more active threads down the page. Bumping forum threads is not allowed and may result in closing of the thread.
     2 people found this helpful

Pleasantly Surprised

I'll be honest, I didn't expect anything from Ubisoft this E3.

But you guys blew me away with this game, looks awesome. Reminds me of Chilvarly.
    This is probably my favorite new IP shown on E3 so far

Well done, looking forward to more info on how combat works.
    Is it stick movement based? timing?
    Anything you guys can share
     1 people found this helpful

Nice Surprise

This looked fantastic, looking forward to more details!

Can't Wait!

This game looks fantastic, so excited to play something like this!

So freaking excited for this game. I WILL be the best. #IAmViking #ForHonor

Looks like an amazing game!

Color me ecstatic!

*Clap*Clap*Clap...

Game looks great from what little I've seen, can't wait to see more! Great job so far on the initial delivery, can wait for future updates!

Look really good i can't to play!

Bring this game on!!

FOR HONOR looks amaizing.I hope i will get the opportunity to play the beta. THANKS UBI

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... Last ►►