funktastic-'s Avatar Banned
    yeah i noticed that ozy , its like after a certain time its reverting back to the creator of the thread , hence why i came in here because i thought i had gotten a response , lol. guess its like seeing your feet at the bottom of the bed but when you get out there not there

mattshotcha's Avatar Community Staff
    Originally Posted by funktastic- Go to original post
    yeah i noticed that ozy , its like after a certain time its reverting back to the creator of the thread , hence why i came in here because i thought i had gotten a response , lol. guess its like seeing your feet at the bottom of the bed but when you get out there not there
    Yeah we're having some issues with the forums at the moment. Should be fixed up soon.

Originally Posted by ozy Go to original post
    Yea was thinking the same about recommending for a featured builder but couldn't find a specific thread for it so may as well follow Funks lead

I'd like to recommend for Featured Builder... Nova Dark Storm ...XB1
    8 tracks may not seem enough to some, but for me, quality > quantity every day,
    And on top of everything the feature could link to the recent Track Building Guide Nova has painstakingly put together which is an undeniable service to Fusions Track Central
    and really deserves it's own feature for my thinking...

Link to track building guide thread... The Track Creator Guide - Maximize Your Imagination!

edit;
    I forgot to mention one very important detail,
    In track challenges!
    All Novas tracks have expertly built in side challenges, well worth checking out
    I've seen what goes into these side missions and it really is mind boggling the effort that goes into it,
    Outstanding stuff

ps; why does it say last post in this topic by LzzzR but post is not here,
    I think the topics aren't updating proper, maybe requires admin attention
    Thank you for the nom nom Ozy, really appreciate it, if they think I deserve it then all is good, I try to stay on the guidelines of how I perceive they should be when making a track but it's also on the basis of how and what people want from a track, the only way is to have it as all in one display showcase, sometimes less can be more in a way. Sometimes you can just have too much. But adding the challenges adds depth in a way cause it's that extra cause and I've put myself out there to learn new stuff also. I want to try so much more too. So thanks again mate.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345