Thread: Playstation EU DLC problems | Forums

Jadiou's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Soviet-Duck Go to original post
    I managed to download The Killers, Libertines, Poison and kryptonite through the PSN store on my computer. I went to their respective pages and bought them for free again which gave me a download link for PS4. It didn't work for Blink 182 however and I'm not sure about the others because I don't own them.
    I just tried this successfully with "When You Were Young" and "Somebody Told Me". It didn't work with "What's My Age Again". "Kryptonite" was also working as said in the OP. I don't own any of the other songs with the cross-buy problem so I can't speak for them.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Jadiou Go to original post
    I just tried this successfully with "When You Were Young" and "Somebody Told Me". It didn't work with "What's My Age Again". "Kryptonite" was also working as said in the OP. I don't own any of the other songs with the cross-buy problem so I can't speak for them.
    Thanks for reporting these Jadiou!

I looked at The Killers and Tom Petty songs in the store and it seems like all the songs/packs with PS3|PS4 text work now, but the songs with only PS3 text are not fixed yet. This is not an universal rule, e.g. 3 Doors Down songs Kryptonite and Loser have only PS3 tag but the cross-buy feature still works.

Fixed:
    Tom Petty Song Pack
    Tom Petty - Learning To Fly
    The Killers Song Pack
    The Killers - Somebody Told Me
    The Killers - When You Were Young

Not fixed:
    Tom Petty - American Girl
    Tom Petty - Free Fallin
    Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down
    Tom Petty - Refugee
    The Killers - Mr. Brightside
    The Killers - Runaways
    The Killers - Spaceman

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    blink-182 – What's My Age Again FIXED since today

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DjPelle Go to original post
    Thanks! I updated the list.

Minky's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DjPelle Go to original post
    Well at least there's some progress. Fingers crossed todays update includes some legacy DLC.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    So is 'whats going on'

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    So is 'whats going on'
    Thanks, added that and other problems you have mentioned.

Thanks for this guys, just managed to download When You Were Young and Somebody Told Me by the Killers for the first time on PS4 via the store on my laptop. Unfortunately Mr Brightside doesn't work this way though.

Today from the download store, Ive been able to download Blink-182 'Whats My Age Again', Marvin Gaye 'Whats Goin On' and the Libertines DLC Pack for free (individual Libertines tracks not available just the pack).
    Had to search for them on the web store to find them.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Just as a note. My PS3 is burnt out.. but I've tried downloading from the store (PC) each of the Creed songs and they all say not available.... etc. So it would seem that the files are all linked. I would venture a guess that if my PS3 was working that I 'may' be able to get them on the console store (since it's what happened with the other two songs from the ps4 console store)... I know speculation isn't always helpful, but the fact that the pack gives the same error message as each song it sounds hopeful.