Thread: Playstation EU DLC problems | Forums

BazzTard61's Avatar Banned
    So lemme get this straight, it's only the RS1 import tool that is missing for the PS4? So I can re-download all the RS14 songs now?

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    If you bought the single, it will not transfer. If you bought the pack, then it will transfer when that content becomes available. New platforms FAQ here.
    No worries - I actually came to realise the 'Rock Singles Pack' is not the same pack I originally bought which contained The Darkness - it has 2 other songs we have never had (Black Betty and Ballroom Blitz) and which are sufficiently appealing to make it a well worthwhile purchase. So we bought it the other day.

Thanks Dan.

Originally Posted by BazzTard61 Go to original post
    So lemme get this straight, it's only the RS1 import tool that is missing for the PS4? So I can re-download all the RS14 songs now?
    I believe we have found most if not all of the songs we bought for PS3, and all the DLC we have looked for which we hadn't bought previously. Survivor did seem to be missing but I found it the other night.

The Import Pack (which is apparently now called the RS1 Compatibility Pack) is still evading me, see the thread on the Support Forum: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...t-thread/page3

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    We have some movement on the import pack on PS4 and we are trying to figure out how much progress has been made.

Log into store.playstation.com, then check your Download List and let me know if you see an item that lets you download the RS1 disk content to PS4. Please note there are two entries in this screenshot:

You might also check your purchase history, which is a different list within this website. We think you might see it on purchases, but we want you to see it as a download option.

SquirrellyNinja's Avatar RS Product Manager
    Just letting everyone know that this thread has been moved back into the Rocksmith DLC forum.

I can't find the Arena Rock Pack for PS4. Can anyone confirm whether it's possible to buy this or not?

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Orion_3T Go to original post
    I can't find the Arena Rock Pack for PS4. Can anyone confirm whether it's possible to buy this or not?

http://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocks...0s-hair-metal/

There is no pack, just singles

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Well that would explain it. =)

Thanks.

Mycall1983's Avatar Member
    Any word on the rock singles pack?

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Mycall1983 Go to original post
    Any word on the rock singles pack?
    Why does this question always get ignored?

On a more positive note, Import Pack has found it's way back to the in-game store and The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored PS3 price has finally been fixed. Thanks!