Rafe Harwood's Avatar Senior Member

Modern day patooey... play WD

We alll love the historic aspect of AC. If you don't, why the hell play it in the first place?

I think a brilliant move was made to bring out WD as it is in essence, a modern story that could easily fit into the AC world.

Let's face it, Dedsec could easily be the new Assassins, Blume as Templar.

Try it, you'll enjoy it

Modern day in AC is nothing like Watch Dogs.

Hans684's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Rafe Harwood Go to original post
    We alll love the historic aspect of AC. If you don't, why the hell play it in the first place?
    Yes why? I play for the entire narrative, not the sliced pieces alone(MD, History & First Civ.). If you slice AC up like Unity you get a triple A filler that doesn't progress the entire story and is no better than any other handhelds that lack reassures to be an important game to progress the story. Unity isn't important, it's filler. It doesn't progress the story and because of that Arno's life and story isn't relevant enough to relive. Sure we "did"(it's simulated) a lot as "him"(he's an avatar) but all that already happened so we didn't accomplish(in a sense that it had already happened and there is nothing special about him or his story) anything since there is no reason to relive his memories. Why would I enjoy wasting time with relieving the life of a nobody? I got no reason to care. Sure I enjoyed(but far less that usual) the historical part as always but I don't care for it. I play for the story, Unity doesn't have a story worth my time.

And no, W_D is not MD AC. Their not even in the same universe, so no reason to drag that dirty excuse here.

Kaschra's Avatar AC Expert
    Watch_Dogs is terrible.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    I liked Watch Dogs

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    Booker is Comstock