Any possibility of modelling this aircraft? After all it is the ultimate version of the Il 2 and would be a great addition to later war aircraft. Apologies if this has been suggested before.

Any possibility of modelling this aircraft? After all it is the ultimate version of the Il 2 and would be a great addition to later war aircraft. Apologies if this has been suggested before.

I'd like to see it also, but often fighter planes have a larger audience.

My FB page| IL2skins | OMEGASQUADRON

Kozhe (aka 'angel of death') modelled it ages ago, but I think he never got around making the LODs (a very long a tedious task)

It was looking sweet, though.

the IL-10 wasreserved by Oleg Maddox according to il2centers list B4 il2center went down

it flew for 4 months accomplishing Many missions during WW2 & would be FANTASTIC to have for IL2 fans

edit for avatar

[This message was edited by WUAF_Badsight on Thu December 18 2003 at 10:52 PM.]

This would be an awesome plane to have.

i always thought it odd .that this plane hasent made it yet especaly since oleg wanted it as his privet reserve

Ive been bugging for this plane forever, but no one at netwings has the time or the will to do it

it just seems wierd that you have all the other versions modelled except the final mark.