Risk servers offline!

yeah so i buy risk online and cannot connect to ubisoft servers what the actual **** with ubisoft doing nothing once again in the way of sorting a simple problem every other game i have is fine well apart from the ubisoft games of course

not a single answer to my ticket

instead im sitting here having a paid for a game i cant play online the rest of the world advances ubisoft step back ****in fail

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please could you PM your ticket number to a member of Support or a Community Manager so we can investigate.

Would like to know how this is going for you, what have they said? Because ive been waiting 2 days to play, was looking forward to play it over the weekend.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi AshleyK3, please could you open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com/

I cant because it doesnt seem to be in your list of games, we dont have any problems with the game but your server, a ticket wont solve my problem all i (we) want to know is when will the servers for risk FINALLY be online so we can play, and also this game needs to be lowered in price

Risk servers offline!

So i bought this game for £12! (Robbing price) because i was excited for a strategy on xbox one, turns out ive not been able to play it at all in 5 days because i cant connect to the ubisoft server!
    i dont want an admin coming in here asking me to post a ticket because
    1. Risk isnt on your product list
    And 2. Not got a problem with the game itself just your damn server, its been 5 days, sort it out or i want a refund and will wait until it is on free with gold or something.

christ, i love ubisoft but what has happened to you recently? Games and servers have been under par aswell as your customer service/support.

I agree, this is ridiculous!!!!

I bought risk yesturday also excited for a challenging strategy game,only to find the game servers seamed barely intact not connecting me to any new really :\. So i attempted solo vs ai i won first fairly quick put them all on aggressive beat em within 10 mins in under 10 turns :\ , i wanted to play more online nd now everytime i try it says error connecting to ubisoft servers...Another big thing is my friends wont even give it chance they said till they kno its working they were a bit more let down with your last AC (unity) tho, they say like ac risk has crap servers cuz u guys continue to rush product but yet lack the determination to keep a standard quality, if your servers are not running again this evening i will be, inquiring about that return policy, the following morning!!!(i just really wanna play PvP risk, thts why i bought it 15$ PSN)

Yer i feel your pain, still not played a game and im/we are being ignored

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    hi,

the forums are not a dedicated support channel - we have a site here, where you can contact support teams directly:

www.support.ubi.com

There is also some general FAQs about connections etc - which may be useful, though I suggest speaking to support and see what they suggest.

If the game is not listed - you can choose another Xbox One title and explain that it's Risk you are calling about - or call them

I bought this game as well to access players online to compete with, yet the servers are unavailable. I'm thinking of requesting a refund unless there is a fix in the near future.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►