Unable to join Trials Fusion multiplayer

EDIT: just noticed that I somehow wrote this in the wrong section of the forum, would please move the thread, thanks.

Hi,

first, thanks for finaly releasing the online multiplayer feature, I have been looking forward to this for a long time.

But unfortunetely I'm unable to join any multiplayer invite I receive or whem I'm inviting someone through uplay.
    Both parties can't accept the invite, there is just the option to "Decline" the request even though the game is running.

Three of my friends are able to play using the same technique.

There is a difference on how the game starts, I have to start Uplay and press Play but after that steam is starting and only after that, the game launches.
    This doesn't happen to my friends.

The best,
    Simon

Also having this problem!

Hi Simon,

I'm also having this problem, I'm just wondering if you had found out the source of this problem or if you had found a way to fix it, i cannot join games I'm invited to because there is no "accept" button only a decline, I'm also having a problem where i cant invite anyone else to a game either, i have contacted ubisoft support but they were no help what so ever, so if you or anybody reading this thread could help me it would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    Do you guys try to accept the invite in the overlay ingame? Because I don't think you can accept invites in the uplay program itself.