PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of the Revolution DLC

Lignjoslav
01-21-2015, 06:33 PM
The new DLC has appeared in the shop. It's got three missions and some new items. What makes me puzzled is the fact that I've already played 2 out of those 3 missions. One is "Killed by Science" and the other "Chemical Revolution". How come? I don't have any of the special editions (at least AFAIK?!), although it was a pre-order. I see that one of the missions was a Uplay reward, but I have no idea how I unlocked it or where I got the second mission.

Mr_Shade
01-21-2015, 06:35 PM
Hi, you may have had one mission as part of the preorder - Chemical Revolution - it was normally in the box, as a leaflet, assuming you pre-ordered etc ;)

erialor
01-21-2015, 09:25 PM
Hi, you may have had one mission as part of the preorder - Chemical Revolution - it was normally in the box, as a leaflet, assuming you pre-ordered etc ;)

Nothing new for pre-orders/seasonpass holders?

I've got Chemical Revolution and American Prisoner completed under Paris Stories long ago + Killed by Science in Murder Mysteries.....

Also I already got the equipment (and upgraded) from this 'new' DLC

kariminator_x
01-21-2015, 11:40 PM
Hi.

I have exactly the same problem, no DLC unlock in game, but unlocked on Uplay (acquired), uninstal the game redownload the game, restarted Uplay nothing works, no mission and no weapon, nothing from Secrets of the Revolution DLC is present in game.
Any helps, please.

NicoParasite
01-22-2015, 12:33 AM
I have the same problem,i just bought the DLC but i dont have anything on the game,no missions,no new gear,no weapons.Cmon Ubi!!! i paid for this,why is not available?

NightmareGK13
01-22-2015, 04:16 AM
What are the new items?

I completed the american prisoner + killed by science + chemical revolution :P what's in it for me with this new dlc?

mu8888
02-25-2015, 01:28 AM
I'd like to throw in a "me too". I got the Amazon "Collectors" edition (it came with a watch but otherwise in a completely white box... 'tis Ubi's attempt on The Beatles' "White Album", mayhaps?) with Chemical Revolution as pre-order bonus. I ordered the Revolutionary Secrets DLC only to get the two extra missions. I do have a Murder Mystery "The Hand of Science", actually one of the more fun mysteries, but I assume this to be a different one to "Killed by Science". Nothing in my list even closely resembles "The American Prisoner", though, and also no mission descriptions match.

I also checked the location of the "The American Prisoner" mission agent in case it needs to be "discovered" first - nothing there.

No reaction to my support ticket also - maybe I'll get a response if I recall my credit card payment due to non-delivery?

TH3R4BB1T
02-26-2015, 07:43 PM
I'd like to throw in a "me too". I got the Amazon "Collectors" edition (it came with a watch but otherwise in a completely white box... 'tis Ubi's attempt on The Beatles' "White Album", mayhaps?) with Chemical Revolution as pre-order bonus. I ordered the Revolutionary Secrets DLC only to get the two extra missions. I do have a Murder Mystery "The Hand of Science", actually one of the more fun mysteries, but I assume this to be a different one to "Killed by Science". Nothing in my list even closely resembles "The American Prisoner", though, and also no mission descriptions match.

I also checked the location of the "The American Prisoner" mission agent in case it needs to be "discovered" first - nothing there.

No reaction to my support ticket also - maybe I'll get a response if I recall my credit card payment due to non-delivery?

It was part of a main mission, where you had to kill a woman if I remember right. Maybe it was memory 5 on the end. You walk through a house and have a 'challenge' to find the prisoner. I got this mission through the Notre Dame edition and found it sad to pay again for the same missions I already had and then only to get the gear, which I do not need.