PDA

View Full Version : The Secrets of the Revolution pack now available!

Mr_Shade
01-21-2015, 06:21 PM
The Revolution is not over, the people of Paris still need your help.

Discover the last secrets of the French Revolution with this pack including missions, weapons and gear.

3 missions:

Chemical Revolution
American Prisoner
Killed by Science

6 Customisation/Gear Items:

Siege of Maastricht Hood
National Guard Trouser
Addorsed Eagle Belt
Athos Duel Shirt
Black Musketeer Breeches
La Tour d’Auvergne Bracer

8 weapons:

Maple Hunting Rifle
Over-Under Pistol
Razorhead Spear
Armorsplitter Axe
Parade Pistol
Pappenheimer Rapier
Hooked Impaler
Sabre of Honour

IXIRIPPERzIXI
01-21-2015, 06:46 PM
try fixing the game 1st

Pat_St-P
01-21-2015, 07:13 PM
exactly what I was going to say...

Are you kiding me...
I'm unable to equipe more than a half weapon I own right now. And you want me to buy new gears....
Including the one of your last DLC Dead Kings.

Wow UBIsoft are ready to do everything to do more and more $$$$.

xPLAY3R1x
01-21-2015, 08:15 PM
The arrogance persists.

Why don't you guys try and fixing the game first?

It doesn't even hit 30fps on consoles and barely hits 50fps on high-end gaming PCs.

There are also tons of little bugs that ruin the game as well. I'm not talking about people floating above the crowds, or NPCs scooting across the landscape in the seated position -- What, there were cars in 18th Century France?! -- I'm talking about broken stealth mechanics, odd camera angles that make lining up targets for assassination impossible, the list goes on.

Mr_Shade
01-21-2015, 08:20 PM
Guys,

The team are continuing to work on the remaining issues in the game, this 'new' content has been available for a while, with various pre-orders and editions etc so it's not taking any resources away from the teams efforts - however season pass owners maybe interested that content is available to them.

IXIRIPPERzIXI
01-21-2015, 08:42 PM
thanks for the reply mr shade good to know that something is being done just hope to god its the crazy glitching of the npcs is one of the fixes just hope the game ends up playable for everyone tbh

dargor5
01-21-2015, 08:45 PM
Hopefully a comuity manager can answer me. I already have the killed by science mission. Does this mean I already have the others? As I havent completed all the side missions and known that some appear after others are completed, Im interested but want to know this first.

I did not preorder nor did I buy a season pass.

I got the killed by science mission through uplay points. Also not in the Unnite program. My key is retail normal game

GoldenBoy9999
01-21-2015, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the info. It's good to know that is free to season pass owners, but I would have put that in the OP.

I have all of these except 7 of them so it won't be a big difference. But it will be nice to get the Maple Hunting Rifle; I just gotta hope it's actually good. The last few guns haven't been the greatest.

RADAR__4077
01-21-2015, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the info. It's good to know that is free to season pass owners, but I would have put that in the OP.

I have all of these except 7 of them so it won't be a big difference. But it will be nice to get the Maple Hunting Rifle; I just gotta hope it's actually good. The last few guns haven't been the greatest.

I got it by preordering from Wal-Mart. Looks great. 2 diamond rating though:(

Mr_Shade
01-21-2015, 09:02 PM

Season pass owners will see it being available for free ;)

Pat_St-P
01-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Guys,

The team are continuing to work on the remaining issues in the game, this 'new' content has been available for a while, with various pre-orders and editions etc so it's not taking any resources away from the teams efforts - however season pass owners maybe interested that content is available to them.

yes I know, but my real question is:

If I buy this new DLC today. Will I be able to equip it ???
Like I said, I'm already unable to equip my own or unlocked weapon.

So like many player here, I don't get the point to release this now. OR Why don't just give them free as a reward for all the problem we have with weapons...
By the way, I have already bought "Revolutionary Armaments Pack". Guess what I'm unable to use these weapons...

So read my words.... I WILL NEVER BUY DLC WEAPONS AGAIN FOR UNITY !!! that's it.
It's really frustrating to not be able to use what you paid for !!!

phoenix-force411
01-21-2015, 11:58 PM
When will special edition contents be out like Arno's Fearless Outfit?

Cptjimdandy
01-22-2015, 01:10 AM
yes I know, but my real question is:

If I buy this new DLC today. Will I be able to equip it ???
Like I said, I'm already unable to equip my own or unlocked weapon.

So like many player here, I don't get the point to release this now. OR Why don't just give them free as a reward for all the problem we have with weapons...
By the way, I have already bought "Revolutionary Armaments Pack". Guess what I'm unable to use these weapons...

So read my words.... I WILL NEVER BUY DLC WEAPONS AGAIN FOR UNITY !!! that's it.
It's really frustrating to not be able to use what you paid for !!!
Exactly same here. I bought the armaments pack and the Secrets of the Revolution that shows NO NEW MISSIONS OR GEAR! $10 down the drain.

And, I won't be buying Assassin's Creed again. Oh, nor Far Cry, etc.

UBISOFT you OWE ME!

beastrock18
01-22-2015, 03:06 AM
Just downloaded the pack (for free, as part of the season pass) and I finally got hit with the "can't equip or upgrade weapons bug" even when they are listed as owned. It's only for a few of the weapons, but I don't know what will happen now if I switch gear (meaning the issue could be more widespread), so I decided to re-download my older save game data from the cloud, and probably lost all the club comp gear that I had sooooo much fun grinding to get.

Throughout my time playing Unity, I had been as careful as possible to avoid this bug, always checking my gear before manually uploading my save data. I even haven't downloaded Dead Kings yet, because I want to avoid the unavoidable glitches associated with it, such as the drop in "diamond level" of the gear and the more widespread occurrence of this seriously game-breaking glitch that prevents you from "owning" new weapons and gear.

But now, I am just done with Unity until there is another patch. I am so disappointed with how broken this thing is, and every attempt to release more content just results in more frustration and bugs. What a shame.

GauchoGuy46
01-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Guys,

I think yo have done a good job fixing the game-most companies wouldn't have done this much-thank you!

Pat_St-P
01-22-2015, 05:31 PM
I think yo have done a good job fixing the game-most companies wouldn't have done this much-thank you!

Are you kidding me or what....

Well, in some way you are maybe right on the fact that they worked hard to fix unity by now.
But it would never happend if they were not too hurry to get the game out for christmas.

Everyone know that the game was not finished and test correctly before it cames out.
In my opinion, Unity have to win a prize this year. The prize for the buggiset game of all time !!! And I'm serious about that.

October and November is the best month to make $$$$. So for them it's better to get an unfinished game out and using us as testing crew....

xPLAY3R1x
01-22-2015, 06:16 PM
I know it'snot good to speculate, but I have a feeling they DID test this game and noted the unfinished state it was in prior to the Holiday launch, but the greedy executives just didn't care...

wickywoowoo
01-22-2015, 10:51 PM

Do you have any contact with Ubisoft or anyone? Tell them to look into how the game plays perfectly for me on PS4 because I started my game after all patches were installed and I had no previous game save. The issue is people playing the game with a game save created BEFORE the patches, it is causing conflicts.

I am no genius or game maker but it seems an obvious route to investigate. I am not the only one on this forum who started the game after patching and it plays fine.

hawkxridge
01-23-2015, 02:56 AM
Awe man, the gear isn't even that good...

SquareToShoot
01-23-2015, 02:15 PM
I'm glad this was released. Unlike some players here, I haven't come across any of the problems in my game (Xbox One version) aside from the frame rate issues but even that's improved now through the updates and it's no longer a jerky mess in certain places.

Now I can get the over-under pistol. What does annoy me is the way certain retailers get exclusive rights to sell certain versions of the game which contain certain things you may want. And how we always get screwed over on pre-order bonuses her in the UK. Pre-order bonuses are terrible full-stop. Greedy publishers though and their pocket lining agreements with retailers >:O

Mr_Shade
01-23-2015, 04:33 PM
Hopefully a comuity manager can answer me. I already have the killed by science mission. Does this mean I already have the others? As I havent completed all the side missions and known that some appear after others are completed, Im interested but want to know this first.

I did not preorder nor did I buy a season pass.

I got the killed by science mission through uplay points. Also not in the Unnite program. My key is retail normal game

Hi, it depends what edition you have - the box should list the contents you have :)

dargor5
01-23-2015, 04:44 PM
Hi, it depends what edition you have - the box should list the contents you have :)

I have it on pc, so nothing on the box :p.

I just got a retail key no pre order nothing special and no season pass. My bad for posting on the console section but this gets much more atention than the pc

MenocidiX
01-23-2015, 05:13 PM
I spent 150 bucks on the Guillotine Edition, spent what, 200(?) Uplay points for the Unite stuff and other things. Now I got almost everything what's included in this pack. Means I have to pay 7 bucks to get some single missing items? I'd rather buy the season pass for a free game and this pack... Make it free for everyone.

In case I'd buy this DLC, is there a way to get my already spent Uplay points back?

LOCO RIVERA02
01-23-2015, 06:51 PM
I don't understand the logic in releasing packs of gear that will be useless unless your are just starting in the game. Why haven't their been any Legendary armor or weapons in these packs or even master armor instead i get most of the stuff i got in the first pack already plus a mission i already have from the pre order of this game. I'm Not mad i wasted 7 bucks its just frustrating with all the bugs we still have in this game we also get shafted with armor pack.... :( still love this game

JustPlainQuirky
01-23-2015, 11:02 PM
Chemical revolution mission was a joke.

Walk to point A.

Walk to point B.

Kaboom.

Walk back to point A.

The end. Done in like 2 seconds.

Edit: it was that one or killed by science one. one of the two. been a while

JoseCruz.360
01-24-2015, 12:33 AM

Hello

The dlc content is great ... i just bought that and guess what? Cant equip any new weapon on the revolution dlc... how about that UBISOFT?

Thanks for your great dlc that doesnt work at all

trainkun0908
01-24-2015, 02:33 AM
Hello, Mr. Shade, I bought this particular DLC but all the missions and weapons havent unlocked for me in game. Is there any word from Ubisoft on this? Thanks. I also sent a support ticket to support but they haven't replied to me yet.

Mr_Shade
01-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Hello, Mr. Shade, I bought this particular DLC but all the missions and weapons havent unlocked for me in game. Is there any word from Ubisoft on this? Thanks. I also sent a support ticket to support but they haven't replied to me yet.

Hi, the team are investigating the cause - please bear with us while they do this.

joelsantos24
01-24-2015, 05:45 PM
I have it on pc, so nothing on the box :p.

I just got a retail key no pre order nothing special and no season pass. My bad for posting on the console section but this gets much more atention than the pc
I bought the Bastille Edition, so it had "The American Prisoner" and "The Chemical Revolution" missions, not the "Killed by Science".

Hi, the team are investigating the cause - please bear with us while they do this.
I posted a question regarding a problem with equipping some particular weapons, and I still do not have an answer. The problem has been approached by other fans, I suppose, and it concerns the fact that certain weapons, after having been bought and used, are later listed again as buyable, after we equip some other weapon. Essentially, I have been buying certain weapons indefinitely, after the fourth update, I believe. Why can the weapons not be listed as "owned" already?

My_Treehawk
01-25-2015, 08:46 PM
I don't understand the logic in releasing packs of gear that will be useless unless your are just starting in the game. Why haven't their been any Legendary armor or weapons in these packs or even master armor instead i get most of the stuff i got in the first pack already plus a mission i already have from the pre order of this game. I'm Not mad i wasted 7 bucks its just frustrating with all the bugs we still have in this game we also get shafted with armor pack.... :( still love this game

One of the things that have been going around as a suggestion (rather than creating new gear which may never happen) is to allow us to continue to incrementally upgrade all the existing gear to a legendary level. I would love to have a legendary level morningstar, or carry a legendary pick-axe into a fight (actually just improving either of those so that it still retains some challenge by not going all the way up an incremental increase would make me happy as h3ll.). We thought that this would not only broaden the variety of weapons used by players once they hit the top, but would breath new life into weapons that while they looked really cool and had some amazing animations, were just too useless in a fight to bother with. Some members of our club even suggested having that option to some degree for the gear as well, so that they could wear a style they liked over one that the offered better top-end stats.

Maybe this is something that UbiSoft might consider - after-all it might mean that they can sell a few more Helix Packs for those that want to bump up their favorite weapon and other than some statistical and algorithm changes, it would be pretty cheap and easy to do when compared to some of the other options like creating new gear.

eastsidefunksta
01-25-2015, 10:58 PM
I've got the notre dame edition and it states i should get these missions. Yet i dont have them. What to do?

iggiepop1
01-26-2015, 04:46 AM
Well it shows that I received the DLC. None of the gear has shown up in my game and a couple of the weapons that I used my points on. I did receive the missions but that's about it. I have the same issue with having to constantly buy weapons over again if I change to something different. Heaven forbid I call support again, they're pretty much useless. The only problem I had when I started was a mouse issue the game ran just fine. After support, the game ran like crap and the mouse issue never got fixed. Some suggestions I received didn't even apply to my game as I play on a PC, obviously I was getting solutions for Xbox or PS4. It's hard to get help when the people there don't even know the game. The last solution they had screwed my computer up and it took me 4 days to fix it. The only thing that loaded was ACU, not one of my other games would load. When they got tired of hearing from me because the situation never got resolved they finally just copped out with "your computer can't play the game" Simple fix, I got a gaming mouse. Problem solved, never suggested that Ubisoft.

Jeremy_1993
01-26-2015, 04:02 PM
I've the Chemical revolution and killed by science not the american prisoner do I need to pay 7$ to play it?

NondairyGold
01-26-2015, 05:34 PM
There is no way on god's green earth that this is worth $7!! I'm going to wait until it's on sale.

auditorevita
01-26-2015, 07:52 PM
When is next DLC? You must release next dlc hurry.

pb0yd1
01-28-2015, 09:07 PM
So is that it for DLC ,i thought season pass was over priced,this i dont think i know ,having played 2 ,by the way 1st time ive never bought season pass or all dlc of an ACreed.

beastrock18
01-29-2015, 12:05 AM
Ummm.... so is there any word on when this DLC will be fixed? I've deleted and reinstalled all my game data and DLC data (on ps4) multiple times, but the weapons included in this pack won't unlock. They just appear listed in the menu, with no interactivity whatsoever.

I thought this would be fixed relatively quickly. Right after Unity launched, one of the first things Ubi fixed were issues relating to Helix credits. Why? Not because people were clamoring for microtransactions in a single-player game, but because people paid real money for content they did not receive, which raises a legal specter that the corporation was right to prioritize fixing. This DLC costs real money too, and yet I (and I assume many others) haven't received the content that was advertised.

phoenix-force411
02-03-2015, 04:41 AM
I'm not going to buy this until there is a fix for this and multiple things. If you abandoned any future patches for this game, I can't forgive you for that, because it seems like that is to expected.

Mr_Shade
02-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to re assure you that work continues on AC Unity and that the weapons re-locking is a known issue that we are currently working on to address.

nepoznatiqt
02-20-2015, 05:38 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to re assure you that work continues on AC Unity and that the weapons re-locking is a known issue that we are currently working on to address.

Ok. Today the game updated to version 1.5, and pretty much all the other bugs including this one are fixied in the game but unfortunately the DLC Secrets of the Revolution content is still not available in the game for me. Please fix it sooner. It is not about the 7 EUR I spend, I just want my DLC content!

nepoznatiqt
02-25-2015, 12:53 AM
The Revolution is not over, the people of Paris still need your help.

Discover the last secrets of the French Revolution with this pack including missions, weapons and gear.

3 missions:

Chemical Revolution
American Prisoner
Killed by Science

6 Customisation/Gear Items:

Siege of Maastricht Hood
National Guard Trouser
Addorsed Eagle Belt
Athos Duel Shirt
Black Musketeer Breeches
La Tour d’Auvergne Bracer

8 weapons:

Maple Hunting Rifle
Over-Under Pistol
Razorhead Spear
Armorsplitter Axe
Parade Pistol
Pappenheimer Rapier
Hooked Impaler
Sabre of Honour

BTW, Mr_Shade, untill I wait for the DLC to be fixed and to unlock in my game to see for myself, I would like to ask you doesn't the DLC also include the Isenburg-Birnstein Belt and The Fleur-de-Lys sword as well? The free pack Underground Armory included the rest of the exclusive content even the McFarlane outfits, so aren't the mentioned items included in the Secrets of the Revolution DLC? To be honest in reality the new content does not consist of 3 missions, 6 gear parts and 8 weapons but of 2 new missions, 4 gear parts and 5 weapons because the other mission, the gear and weapons are unlockable Uplay rewards. So if it really does not contain the two mentioned items this would be pretty lame. In this case they must be released for free like the Underground Armory pack or to be added in the Uplay rewards so they can be unlocked from there, or maybe sell them for 1 EUR, but I don't thing that option will be a good decision...

nepoznatiqt
03-07-2015, 05:33 PM
Today Ubisoft fixed the game for me. If you have the problem of the DLC not unlocking contact support they will fix it. It did took them a while but now everithing is OK and I don't have any more problems with the game at all. :cool:

WanderOwl
04-29-2015, 05:31 AM
The items below are redeemable via Uplay:
National Guard Trouser
Addorsed Eagle Belt
Razorhead Spear
Armorsplitter Axe
Sabre of Honour
Kill by Science mission.
I don't know about nepoznatiqt but Support doesn't reply to my ticket. The other items and missions on the list still nowhere to be seen in the game. The Fleu-de-lys get locked with the condition 'buy Secrets of Revoltuion to unlock'. How much longer must I wait for 'the development team' to fix this ?

shuteechka
02-05-2017, 07:32 AM
I have Chemical Revolution and other DLC in my Assassins creed Unity!but in the game dont have a Athos duel shirt!PLEAS HELP