PDA

View Full Version : I love Arno

Reytime
01-20-2015, 10:50 PM
No homo.

Tbh, dunno if it's him or the facial animations in cutscenes. L.A. Noire who?

dargor5
01-21-2015, 01:26 AM
No homo.

LOL!
But yes overall the facial animations are great in Unity. I also like Arno as a character, he is human, he is interested in more than killing templars (till the end) i just wish his story was a bit longer 3 memories per sequence is gotta be one of the shortest AC after liberation

Reytime
01-21-2015, 02:32 AM
Yeah you're right, he does feel more like a human more than any other assassin we've played as. I sympathise for the guy at times, his facial expressions have alot of emotion behind them. Thumbs up to Ubi for that, brilliant work. Has this work been aknowledged by any of the past award shows? lol Probably by the end of the year as it's seen as a 2015 title or so.

Other characters too btw, they feel really believable and likable, even the bad guys (templar followers, depends on your view on them, lol).

I haven't beaten the main game yet, trying to drag it out with sidemissions and sofort, hehe.

Fatal-Feit
01-21-2015, 02:46 AM
He's a sexy MOFO.

Took Connor's spot as my #1 fav.

That said, the facial animations in Unity are pretty impressive, but AC3 conveyed more emotion, IMO.

dargor5
01-21-2015, 08:22 PM
To me also De Sade was a nicely done character. Even though he is twisted you get the feeling he is a gentleman and probably a nice guy to party with xD

Misterscruff63
01-21-2015, 08:29 PM
Suppose it's a case of what ever floats your boat ;) :D