PDA

View Full Version : Creed points not added in competition

strigoi1958
01-20-2015, 08:40 PM
I take a keen interest in my creed points... I often take a screen shot to see how many points I have made in a mission or in a set time, but more than a few times lately I have noticed that my points have increased in my game total when I pressed the escape key but when I checked the club competition... the 60, 000 points were not added to my total...

I just started a mission and after a few kills I checked and my club score has not increased, so I quit the mission and tried again and a quick check, same again... it took 4 attempts before I was increasing my club score along with my own creed points....

I wonder how many people have put in 50k, 100k, 250k 500k or more and their points have not gone towards the club ?

when starting missions... check your club points quickly or you may be wasting hours

I will take screen shots in future to show this... but I noticed it at the start of this competition.

strigoi1958
01-20-2015, 08:51 PM
At the top you can see my Livres (4754676) and my creed points (5174701)..... and you can see my competition points VESU (63281). In the second picture you can see my creed points have gone up 484 points (5175185) but my competition points have not changed...still 63281
The other day I did over 60k but not 1 point was added in to the club competition :( How much hard work is not being added ???
http://i58.tinypic.com/149xph5.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/250jku8.jpg

APr3tender
01-20-2015, 09:03 PM
I have had the same thing happen, though not often.

I made a spreadsheet where I log my start/end time, and my personal/club points before and after, and it outputs session score, PPM, time taken etc... Wish there were actual stats pages. I don't use It all the time, but just today logged 5 sessions in the new missions to strategize some higher yields/min and noticed after the first two that the second place teams score only went up when mine did. I took an hour off to see if they were playing, and they didn't score a single point so I went ahead with another few and sure enough their score went up just as much as mine did. Been off for an hour now, and again not a single point from them. Our team got credit for my points too, but I wonder if it's not crediting them both ways, and in some cases given to the wrong club only. I've read other club based issues where clubs were given to the wrong leader, or achievements didn't follow the new one, so I don't think it's out of the question.

Also those of us who play together compare scores at the end of the match and the majority of the time at least two of us will have club scores that vary by as much as 2000pts.

strigoi1958
01-20-2015, 09:32 PM
yes I noticed that when my score changes the other team score changed so maybe it affects everyone or just some :confused: