PDA

View Full Version : How do I look up my statistics on Unity?

ManiacalSoup
01-19-2015, 04:52 PM
How do I look up my statistics on Unity?

I thought I could do this in game in AC IV (At least I remember doing that in game)

rrebe
01-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Some stats can be viewed at http://uplay.ubi.com/
Initiates also tracked something (kills etc activity), but the site is not available at the moment.

No way to view stats in game in Unity, that I know of

Jackdaw951
01-19-2015, 06:16 PM
You cannot. They are not kept locally. In its inexorable push to drive all of us online, Ubisoft now keeps a limited version of the traditional stats on a server somewhere. I think you need to look them up under Uplay. Not sure, because I refuse to be manipulated that way.

Your player level (e.g., apprentice, officer) somehow ties into how many enemies you've dispatched. We should work out exactly how, sometime.

Shahkulu101
01-19-2015, 06:21 PM
I want to see how many hours I've clocked.

Can you even do that on Uplay or Initiates? I just want to check my stats -- everything's such a bother these days it's ridiculous. Yes, it's a minor issue but it should be something that's simple and easy, not locked behind online features.

rrebe
01-19-2015, 06:27 PM

Can you even do that on Uplay or Initiates? I just want to check my stats -- everything's such a bother these days it's ridiculous. Yes, it's a minor issue but it should be something that's simple and easy, not locked behind online features.

The play time can be viewed on the Uplay website.

LeeroyGearSolid
01-19-2015, 06:41 PM
https://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/games/assassins-creed-unity

aL_____eX
01-19-2015, 07:17 PM

THIS.

I totally hate having to pause the game, go to Uplay website, log in and then be able to check my (tbh very simple) stats.

ManiacalSoup
01-19-2015, 08:07 PM
It seems so silly to not have them in game..

I'm just confused why I have to go to UPlay to get some stats, the companion app to unlock chests, and rank up on (the now defunct) initiates to get other chests...

Seems so unstreamlined.