PDA

View Full Version : Just thought of something

SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA
01-19-2015, 11:21 AM
This year we get AC Victory and The Division plus MGSV, Uncharted, RB6 Siege, and Arkham Knight. That aint bad.

Holla if you hear me.

beach.boy91
01-19-2015, 12:07 PM
Don't forget The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or Star Wars Battlefront :)

MrFuddyDuddy
01-19-2015, 03:29 PM
This year we get AC Victory and The Division plus MGSV, Uncharted, RB6 Siege, and Arkham Knight. That aint bad.

Holla if you hear me.

Hell yes, unlike last year which was very disappointing for gaming this year I have hopes will be amazing. Starting off with the Saints Row remaster + DLC and expansion included, followed by Dying Light Next week and a slew of games shortly their after.

beach.boy91
01-20-2015, 12:26 PM
This will be a good year, sure, but the next game is witcher 3 that comes out 19th may. I have no idea what to play in the mean time, almost done with nomad missions on unity, and i played far cry 4, dragon age:Inquisition, GTA V, shadow of mordor, the last of us remastered.

Any more good games to play before the witcher? I mostly enjoy open-world games.

HeJePi
01-20-2015, 02:16 PM
I pray hard every day to get Skyrim / The Elder Scrolls V / Legendary / Remastered for PS4 ;)

Aphex_Tim
01-20-2015, 02:55 PM
I pray hard every day to get Skyrim / The Elder Scrolls V / Legendary / Remastered for PS4 ;)

Let me join you in prayer.

wvstolzing
01-20-2015, 03:31 PM
A previous thread along these lines had got locked a few months back ... you're talking about other companies' games in ubi's forum, you see.

I'm looking forward to Arkham Knight, and Victory. I'll have a little more goofing-off time this year thanks to a medical condition, so I'll also revisit my existing catalogue on the PC, once I build myself a new one.

... and talking about prayers ...

Would anyone like to join me, in praying for the miracle that AC gets a Linux port? :rolleyes:
That would save me from the inconvenience of double booting, and the ignominy of having to run windows.