PDA

View Full Version : Damn it Ubisoft!

Moggle69
01-19-2015, 10:37 AM
Dead Kings was better then Black Flag and Unity combined. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU BROUGHT BACK TOMBS!!!!! Assassins Creed is nothing but garbage without them. If you make the next Assassins Creed game with nothing but tombs, we are going to get along just fine.

Excellent job bringing back what makes Assassins Creed games so great.... tombs, relics and puzzles.

Also... Please get rid of all the silly costumes/skins and the numerous useless weapons. Go back the the armor upgrades and the epic armor set like in the AC2 series.

Again, Dead Kings was freaking Awesome. Loved it!

Pr0metheus 1962
01-19-2015, 01:51 PM
I hate tombs.

D.I.D.
01-19-2015, 03:59 PM
You can be pretty certain that Victory will have tombs up to the eyeballs due to all the original Knights Templar churches and other buildings, the underground train tunnels and sewer works revealing ancient burial sites, and the layers upon layers of previous buried Londons beneath the present one.

HeJePi
01-19-2015, 04:36 PM
I hate tombs.
I hate puzzles ;)

RADAR__4077
01-19-2015, 05:59 PM
Yeah it's pretty bad when the dlc has more of an assassin's creed feel than the last 3 games.

You forgot to mention creativity with weapons (the guillotine gun).

Perk89
01-19-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm all for creating an AC-esque atmosphere, but the worst thing the series can do at this point is stagnate, especially given it's current state. They're gonna have to keep giving it new life, and I'm not sure that's going to involve rehashing old ideas from the Ezio trilogy.

Megas_Doux
01-19-2015, 06:10 PM
You can be pretty certain that Victory will have tombs up to the eyeballs due to all the original Knights Templar churches and other buildings, the underground train tunnels and sewer works revealing ancient burial sites, and the layers upon layers of previous buried Londons beneath the present one.

France was the templars main base of operations, mostly Paris, yet there were no grand tombs in Unity, so to speak......

GoldenBoy9999
01-19-2015, 06:15 PM
I liked the tombs in the Ezio games. I guess you'd say tombs work well even with this more automatic style of climbing?

I wouldn't mind seeing some more puzzles in Victory. And not Nostradamus Enigmas, like puzzles you look at and figure out. I wouldn't want that to be too big of a feature though; I don't recognize it as a core aspect of AC.

bitebug2003
01-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Preferred the AC3 labyrinths/mazes and the puzzles over Dead Kings'

Obviously the Ezio trilogy ones were great too :)

BloodyAugust
01-19-2015, 09:27 PM
I hate puzzles ;)

I hate puzzles and tombs. :o

ST1NGY
01-19-2015, 10:50 PM
I hate puzzles and tombs. :o
I love Puzzles and tombs :)