PDA

View Full Version : Run & Climb

itoamanevernude
01-18-2015, 09:50 PM
In the next game have 'free-run/run'' and ''climb'' assigned to separate buttons/keys. When I free-run/run I don't want to climb, that's what climb is for. DING DING DING!

Make free-run 'Right-Trigger', and make Climb 'A'. Make it so that when I am 'free-running' I can NOT, repeat NOT, ever, ever,ever.....ever,ever climb anything, ever. No contextual climbing of a barrel, Cannon, table, edge of random object. EVAR! If I want to RUN AND CLIMB I have to HOLD DOWN the RUN Button AND the CLIMB button, simultaneously.

So once again, for posterity CLIMB and RUN are two separate Keys/Buttons with two separate ACTIONS.

How in the world this has not been fixed is beyond on available human logic.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

primelink
01-27-2015, 07:57 PM
In the next game have 'free-run/run'' and ''climb'' assigned to separate buttons/keys. When I free-run/run I don't want to climb, that's what climb is for. DING DING DING!

Make free-run 'Right-Trigger', and make Climb 'A'. Make it so that when I am 'free-running' I can NOT, repeat NOT, ever, ever,ever.....ever,ever climb anything, ever. No contextual climbing of a barrel, Cannon, table, edge of random object. EVAR! If I want to RUN AND CLIMB I have to HOLD DOWN the RUN Button AND the CLIMB button, simultaneously.

So once again, for posterity CLIMB and RUN are two separate Keys/Buttons with two separate ACTIONS.

I agree with you 100%, Very very very annoying trying to get through corridors or windows having the character stick to windows doors and every thing in between besides running straight. Ever ran away from guys then tried to jump through an open window. That in it's self should not be a stressful act but this game makes that a reality.

Fun game despite that but it's borders on annoying and enough is enough.

bclarg
03-05-2015, 09:15 AM

I also agree with this suggestion. It is VERY frustrating to be chasing a character/bad guy/thief and have my character "climb" when I do NOT want him to climb. Adding an additional and CONVENIENT key would be great.

Nico2000nl
03-09-2015, 06:49 AM
Amen...!!!