PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings - equipment unlock problem

DanceRocker
01-18-2015, 01:31 PM
Hi all,

yesterday I've finished the new DLC Dead Kings. It's pretty good story with a great plot, but I've met one annoying problem!
I've found all chests, even the gold ones, picked up all Napoleon's hats and collected all the artifacts.
However I can't equip a Franciade's guard outfit, Napoleon's suit and the Eagle Gun, because it is still displayed as locked!

Did anyone notice the same problem and is there some opportune solution how to fix it up?? Please, type me back here.

Thank you so much for your answers!

Big greetings from Czech republic.

OxIdOAC
01-18-2015, 04:15 PM
Don't even bother with this game anymore. They (Ubisoft) don't care for your problems or mine or anyone else's. As they are finished with this crap. They will only release some China crap, and move on to produce jet another failure in game industry. I too have the same problem like u do, and most of the players who play this broken game. I even contact the support for my problems with base game (Altair outfit not unlocked after requirement have meet) but they just locked my ticket as closed without even a WORD. There seems to be no word on this planet to describe this company. Big fail.