PDA

View Full Version : American prisoner

kelvin19902015
01-18-2015, 12:06 PM
How to get this mission? I cant find it in dlc. Is it going to release in the future?

YazX_
01-18-2015, 12:13 PM
This Mission is not part of Dead Kings DLC, its an exclusive to some editions of the game, no one knows if all of these preorder and exclusive missions/items will be released in one package as a DLC in future but most probably they will.

kelvin19902015
01-18-2015, 01:23 PM
This Mission is not part of Dead Kings DLC, its an exclusive to some editions of the game, no one knows if all of these preorder and exclusive missions/items will be released in one package as a DLC in future but most probably they will.

I saw in the website, it say by signing in livestream. I can get the code for the prisoner for free through email but umtil now i still not yet receive the code is it the promotion over?

YazX_
01-18-2015, 01:44 PM
to be honest i havent heard of this promo, you can always contact Customer Support and they will help you further, link is in my signature.

seancass37
01-18-2015, 08:26 PM
yes..i do believe th the American Prisoner misson was for the people who signd in to the Assassins Creed Unity Launch Event that was streamed live the day before launch

strigoi1958
01-18-2015, 09:03 PM
I watched that but I'm in the UK and I think it was only for USA residents :(

seville57
01-19-2015, 01:14 PM
I pre-ordered the "Guillotine Edtion", (5 DVD:s and more things) on ushop/uplay, I think it was 23/6, got it on the release date (livin in Sweden) and the "American Prisoner" and "The Chemical Revolution" was in this Edition.

I even have this Editon: "Bastille Edition", bought on this site in Sweden: http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/pc/200913-assassins_creed-unity-bastille_edition, where the "American Prisoner" and the "The Chemical Revolution" is included. My "Bastille Edition" is not been opend/game code/s are not been used.

Edit: I even think it is included in the "Notre Dame Edition".