PDA

View Full Version : What joystick to buy?

Sana_HvJ
06-05-2004, 04:02 PM
I'm currently using a Logitech Wingman Force 3D Force Feedback but i'm very unpleased with it.

It has very low accuracy on all axis especially the Z-axis (you can rotate the stick for ruder control). The z-axis is bouncing around -100% and +35% even if you just move it a very little bit in x or y direction making your crosshair to dance around your target. So I even had to disable the Z-axis and now I use keyboard control for ruder.
As i'm going to get myself a new PC soon (Athlon64, a gig of ram, Radeon 9800 graphic(or better)) i'm also looking for a new joystick.

Any ideas which one to buy?

Sana_HvJ
06-05-2004, 04:02 PM
I'm currently using a Logitech Wingman Force 3D Force Feedback but i'm very unpleased with it.

It has very low accuracy on all axis especially the Z-axis (you can rotate the stick for ruder control). The z-axis is bouncing around -100% and +35% even if you just move it a very little bit in x or y direction making your crosshair to dance around your target. So I even had to disable the Z-axis and now I use keyboard control for ruder.
As i'm going to get myself a new PC soon (Athlon64, a gig of ram, Radeon 9800 graphic(or better)) i'm also looking for a new joystick.

Any ideas which one to buy?