PDA

View Full Version : Hard work down the drain in seconds (Club Competition)

robinthefactory
01-18-2015, 03:16 AM
I've tried very hard on this club competition alongside my club mates just for it all to be in vain due to hackers. I had roughly 2,310,000 points while they had around 1,900,000 and then suddenly the game tellsus we're second place. Guess what I see? They skyrocketed from 1,900,000 to 2,147,483,647. Now I have absolutely no way of catching up, ever. I spent 8 hours of my life today for this crap FOR NOTHING! Now I have to wait 3 weeks to get this specific armor piece because I didn't first. The leader of the club is AzureStorm54 on PS4. BAN HIM, and his God forsaken "club". This needs to be solved immediately, I put so much into the series and into this game just for it to be pointless in the end. By the way my club name is IncognitoPhantoms.

DemonLord4lf
01-18-2015, 03:39 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/995056-POLL-Legendary-Gear

They're trying to figure out if it is hackers or just a glitch. I think its a combination of the 2.

Foamy53fsp
01-18-2015, 06:27 AM
I'd hope that UBI has some kind of activity log for the team competitions. My own club is enjoying a healthy lead in the current competition, and I've watched it steadily rise, and I'm confident it's all legit. Lots of grinding for points going on! I'd be pretty bent out of shape if something got glitched or hacked and someone suddenly shot past with a cheat, or won because of a server error or some kind of junk like that. Have you filled a ticked with Ubisoft about it?

pb0yd1
01-18-2015, 02:59 PM
Yes but the problem we have on PS4...were 3rd ,is whats the point is it worth the top 4 still grinding ,top does not mean the million club as we call it .