PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Issues-All ground scenery is blacked out

Choctaw111
01-17-2015, 04:08 PM
With the exception of some ground objects the entire ground is black. I came across this problem years ago and cannot remember I fixed it. Is the problem in the conf.ini file?Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My current rig is using the I7 devils canyon CPU and a GTX680 with 16G ram.

Choctaw111
01-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Rather than try to remember all I've learned about the conf.ini years ago I just copied a known working conf file from another installation and all seems to work fine.
Hope you all are having a great day.

HaVoK308
01-24-2015, 02:39 AM
Rather than try to remember all I've learned about the conf.ini years ago I just copied a known working conf file from another installation and all seems to work fine.
Hope you all are having a great day.

I got the urge to drag out my CH gear, TrackIR, and install IL2 today. Great to see you are still here Choctaw! It has been many years and I am not sure my ego can take being a rookie again, but now is the time I think. I'm not sure how to get my original forum name back with correct join date though. My old handle is VMF-214_HaVoK but it appears UBI revamped their forums yet again. Nevertheless, it is good to see you are well. And I hope you get your game issues worked out. I am sure I will run into countless problems trying to get this up and running, and getting my flight gear setup.

Regards,

=HaVoK=

Tully__
01-24-2015, 06:09 AM
I'm not sure how to get my original forum name back with correct join date though. My old handle is VMF-214_HaVoK but it appears UBI revamped their forums yet again.

Regards,

=HaVoK=
The account seems to still exist. The login has been changed to email instead of username. If you don't remember the password, the "forgot password" link should send instructions for a password reset to the email address used to create the account.

If you no longer have access to that email address, you'll need to contact support at http://support.ubi.com/ using your new account to ask for help. They'll need as much info as you can give about the old account such as email address used to register, join date, any information you had in the profile such as date of birth etc.
Support are currently a bit overwhelmed following the release of three triple-A titles just before christmas so you may need to give them rather more than the advertised "two business days" for a meaningful response :(