PDA

View Full Version : Crashes after clicking play to play the Jacques De Molay scenario

SheerWolf7
01-17-2015, 10:40 AM
Hey fellow Assassins.

Since I got the game, it never worked due to freeze before menu, managed to fix this by myself, now after clicking the play button for JDM (Jacques) it goes black and has the loading/saving icon, after a few seconds it crashes

GTX 970
i7 4790k
16gb ram
Win7 64 bit

I'm well above the recommended specs and everything, I have DX11, I have the latest drivers and I swear if anyone tells me to clean boot...

All help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

YazX_
01-17-2015, 12:10 PM
Hello,

Please try these steps:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

SheerWolf7
01-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the reply

With the msconfig tip, do you mean uncheck everything in the start up tab or in the services tab?

YazX_
01-17-2015, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the reply

With the msconfig tip, do you mean uncheck everything in the start up tab or in the services tab?

Startup tab not services, but you might try one step at a time not all of them together as one step might solve your issue and in your case, i think verify files which is the first one.

SheerWolf7
01-18-2015, 02:38 AM
I've already verified the game files, and it did say there were a few errors, but it resolved them

I'll try doing it again and see if that helps, then I'll continue the steps

Thanks for the support YazX!

EDIT: It lags horribly at the menu (press any key(been doing this since I fixed the menu problem))

UPDATE: Instead of crashing, it freezes and then I have to start task manager and clikc the same crash error window