PDA

View Full Version : Come see the violence inherent in the system!

Jackdaw951
01-17-2015, 07:27 AM
HELP! HELP! . . . I'm being repressed.

:D Hahaha! OMG! The Dead Kings writers do have a sense of humor.. I felt like this DLC was reminiscent of Monty Python's King Arthur and The Holy Grail And I was right. As I was battling some blue guards, I heard a civilian exclaim "come see the violence inherent in the system!" Ahahahaha! Right out of Holy Grail Too awesome a touch for words. Kudos to the creative talent at Ubisoft.

DemonLord4lf
01-17-2015, 07:28 AM
HELP! HELP! . . . I'm being repressed.

:D Hahaha! OMG! The Dead Kings writers do have a sense of humor.. I felt like this DLC was reminiscent of Monty Python's King Arthur and The Holy Grail And I was right. As I was battling some blue guards, I heard a civilian exclaim "come see the violence inherent in the system!" Ahahahaha! Right out of Holy Grail/ Too awesome a touch for words. Kudos to the creative talent at Ubisoft.

Oh yea, they did say something like that lol

SixKeys
01-19-2015, 03:43 AM
Hahaha, that's amazing. I mentioned this in another thread, but I once ran past an NPC in Dead Kings and he said "sacre bleu!" in a thick British cockney accent, so it sounded more like "say-kerr blew!". Ubi poking a bit of fun at themselves for giving everyone in France a British accent. ;)

RADAR__4077
01-19-2015, 05:42 AM
Is that random or is there a certain point on the map where you hear that? That is absolutely hilarious! One of my favorite lines in the movie... along with about... 50 others lol... damn good movie.

VestigialLlama4
01-19-2015, 08:03 AM
Hahaha, that's amazing. I mentioned this in another thread, but I once ran past an NPC in Dead Kings and he said "sacre bleu!" in a thick British cockney accent, so it sounded more like "say-kerr blew!". Ubi poking a bit of fun at themselves for giving everyone in France a British accent. ;)

Bad jokes will always remain bad jokes.

Jackdaw951
01-19-2015, 06:42 PM
Is that random or is there a certain point on the map where you hear that? That is absolutely hilarious! One of my favorite lines in the movie... along with about... 50 others lol... damn good movie.

I love it too. Unfortunately, no, it's not anywhere in particular. I didn't even mean to fight those guards; they decided to get uppity with me.

So, what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow (African or European)?

RADAR__4077
01-19-2015, 06:47 PM
What?! I don't know that! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

GolfPro72
01-20-2015, 12:19 PM
It could grip it by the husk!

RADAR__4077
01-20-2015, 05:23 PM
A watery tart distributing swords is hardly a basis for a system of government! If a dame handed me a sabre and I called myself a governor they'd put me away!

Jackdaw951
01-20-2015, 07:15 PM
Which wraps around back to the thread title. Nicely done (though the dame actually "lobbed a scimitar"). How did you get so wise about the ways of science?

Oh, it was a "moistened bint". (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOTKA0aGI0&t=160) :D I don't think I ever understood that bit from watching the film.

RADAR__4077
01-20-2015, 09:41 PM
Yeah it's been a while since I've watched it.

I... am an enchanter!

By what name are you called?

There are some who call me.... Tim.