PDA

View Full Version : Where is the DX11 Tesselation patch??

Animator_Alex
01-17-2015, 12:42 AM
The game has been out over 2 months now and there is still no word on the DX11 tesselation patch for PC yet??? Can someone clarify if this patch is still coming or not?

YazX_
01-17-2015, 01:34 AM
no one knows, hope it will arrive along with next patch.

DemigodWL
01-17-2015, 01:43 AM
no one knows, hope it will arrive along with next patch.

I agree but wouldn't it be more accurate to say I hope there is another patch that includes this.
As it stands Ubi hasn't said anything about another patch. They also haven't updated their live site in twenty five days now. Its the weakest live site Iv'e seen.

Animator_Alex
01-17-2015, 02:02 AM
I agree but wouldn't it be more accurate to say I hope there is another patch that includes this.
As it stands Ubi hasn't said anything about another patch. They also haven't updated their live site in twenty five days now. Its the weakest live site Iv'e seen.

I think there will be another patch because they said this on their twitter "Hey Ryan, there is an issue with this at the moment, our team are working to resolve it. Thanks." this was in reference to the guillotine gun not working correctly.

dargor5
01-17-2015, 04:15 AM
Hopefully I'm also waiting for this, hope it doesn't affect performance cause right now I'm aces :D

Animator_Alex
01-17-2015, 05:32 AM
Hopefully I'm also waiting for this, hope it doesn't affect performance cause right now I'm aces :D
Hopefully it doesn't affect the game the same way Physx affected AC4 making it unplayable.

DemigodWL
01-17-2015, 12:55 PM
Hopefully it doesn't affect the game the same way Physx affected AC4 making it unplayable.

Even with a dedicated card for physx (460gtx still a great little card) Neither Nvidia nor ubi ever fixed that. I must try it again now I've upgraded my cpu and see if it is just as bad :)