PDA

View Full Version : Theory: is Juno the father of understanding ?

RA503
01-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Hi, first,I know that Juno is a woman,but you have to know that Jacques de Molay is a sage,thats confirmed by one of writters on twiiter,why he and Germain don't talk nothing about juno ?

I think that the memories of past life as Aita is random,and because of that each sage perceive Juno in different ways tham others,de Molay and Germain perceive Juno less a lover like Bart and Jonh and more as God,because of this the sex change.

I created this tread because this start to make sense in my head wednesday,and I curious to know what you think,you free to like or try to use arguments against it...

ze_topazio
01-16-2015, 08:35 PM
No, she's the cousin of understanding, the father of understanding is something else.

Hans684
01-16-2015, 08:36 PM
No

Altair1789
01-16-2015, 08:42 PM
The templars existed in the First Civ, so I doubt it

Namikaze_17
01-16-2015, 09:01 PM
The templars existed in the First Civ, so I doubt it

After.

The Assassins & Templars were rumored to originate from the ideologies of Cain & Abel. ( The Sons of Adam & Eve)

Cain= Templars
Abel= Assassins

They were also said to start when the first human civilizations began.

---

I doubt it, OP.

Juno & Aita ( John from IT) seems to not give a flying **** about the Templars.

They're just blind humans like the Assassins to them.

I doubt she would be anything that's drived them forward since their inception.

Though it could be some other first civ member.

Altair1789
01-16-2015, 09:48 PM
After.

The Assassins & Templars were rumored to originate from the ideologies of Cain & Abel. ( The Sons of Adam & Eve)

Cain= Templars
Abel= Assassins

They were also said to start when the first human civilizations began.

---

I doubt it, OP.

Juno & Aita ( John from IT) seems to not give a flying **** about the Templars.

They're just blind humans like the Assassins to them.

I doubt she would be anything that's drived them forward since their inception.

Though it could be some other first civ member.

I remember hearing somewhere that the templars started in the first civ and that the assassins broke off of the templars

Namikaze_17
01-16-2015, 09:56 PM
I remember hearing somewhere that the templars started in the first civ and that the assassins broke off of the templars

The humans were together against the first civ.

It wasn't until after the first human civilizations formed that they broke apart.

And thus the Assassins & Templars started.

Plus:

http://youtu.be/2Ovp3McTlbY

JustPlainQuirky
01-16-2015, 10:32 PM
Darby said he knows who The Father of Understanding is.

I'm so glad he's an actual entity instead of just a figure of speech.

I hope it's ManOfComets http://i.imgur.com/EuJ9WYg.png

Namikaze_17
01-16-2015, 10:37 PM
^ I liked it as a figure of speech...

I just always thought it was a source of will that kept them going for so long.

It being some magical being makes them hypocritical whether they know it or not.

JustPlainQuirky
01-16-2015, 10:41 PM
Who says a God can't be a source of will?

edit:

it could be TOWCB who designed the Apple of Eden (something full of knowledge) is the father of understanding.

Namikaze_17
01-16-2015, 10:58 PM
Who says a God can't be a source of will?

edit:

it could be TOWCB who designed the Apple of Eden (something full of knowledge) is the father of understanding.

But that doesn't make sense they don't believe in any God(s) whatsoever.

I just always thought they found the will within themselves.

"The Order is born of realization. We require no creed, no indoctrination by desperate old men, all we need is for the world to be as it is. This is why the Templars will never be destroyed."

JustPlainQuirky
01-16-2015, 11:01 PM
not like a literal god.

like, see him as a god

and yes the apple provides knowledge. it awakens peoples minds and allows them to realize. the creator of the apple would reasonably be the father, no?

Namikaze_17
01-16-2015, 11:28 PM
not like a literal god.

like, see him as a god

and yes the apple provides knowledge. it awakens peoples minds and allows them to realize. the creator of the apple would reasonably be the father, no?

Perhaps...but I'm stll ehh about it.

I would like it better if they explained what the phrase meant instead of this: "ITS A GODLY BEING!!!".

emperior
01-17-2015, 12:00 AM
It's Jupiter. It makes sense after all IMO.

JustPlainQuirky
01-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Not jupiter.

He's UUUUUUUUUUUUGLY

though his importance IS kind of underminded so....I GUESS...

SlyTrooper
01-17-2015, 12:10 AM
Not jupiter.

He's UUUUUUUUUUUUGLY

though his importance IS kind of underminded so....I GUESS...

Jupiter is awesome! Just look at the way he shoots that laser gun in AC3.

RA503
01-17-2015, 12:54 AM
a alternate theory :

the father of understanding term comes from baphomet but the question is who is baphomet in assassins creed universe,in real life whem the templars are arrested they describe a ''head'' (the famous goat image is a hoax that shows up years latter)some historians think that baphomet is the shroud,becaquse of this I start to think that the father of understanding is Consus,those who know the plot of project legacy will know why.

my major deception with dead kings is that its ends without this reveal I play until the end thinking that he will appear beneath saint denis but they left the mystery for the future.

justplainquirky I know what darby said on twiitter because is I who made the question about the father.

also, until now nobody said nothing that disclaimed the juno theory, I know that the father of understanding comes from first civ but juno as well duh. jonh and bart don't like the4 templars but they and germain and de molay is very diferent people.

wvstolzing
01-17-2015, 01:22 AM
Juno would make a great 'mother-in-law of understanding'. Not so sure about 'father'.

wildp1tch
01-17-2015, 01:23 AM
I don't believe it's that easy. In fact I don't believe the "father of understanding" is necessarily and actual being. I seem to recall that John at one particular point in AC IV BF explicitly states that he doesn't care for any affiliation and he uses Templars and Assassins as and when conducive to his ultimate goals.

Or possibly we're all completely wrong and the father of understanding is a bearded goat or the dude who famously said "No! I am your father!" he enlightened at least one person and he is a father after all.

VoldR
01-17-2015, 05:20 AM
I don't believe it's that easy. In fact I don't believe the "father of understanding" is necessarily and actual being. I seem to recall that John at one particular point in AC IV BF explicitly states that he doesn't care for any affiliation and he uses Templars and Assassins as and when conducive to his ultimate goals.

Or possibly we're all completely wrong and the father of understanding is a bearded goat or the dude who famously said "No! I am your father!" he enlightened at least one person and he is a father after all.

Would be nice if he is just an encyclopedia (the apple) maker and have no affiliation to anyone or faction.
And the Templars are just expecting he wants them to do something in his name.
:D

king-hailz
01-17-2015, 01:08 PM
Adam and Eve lived in a world where Juno would use the people as slaves. Eve wanted out of that and started the rebellion! Then can and able fought one believing in the freedom of the world like eve did and the other wanted the world to have control and order like juno did... so I think she really could be.

DemonLord4lf
01-17-2015, 07:30 PM
Adam and Eve lived in a world where Juno would use the people as slaves. Eve wanted out of that and started the rebellion! Then can and able fought one believing in the freedom of the world like eve did and the other wanted the world to have control and order like juno did... so I think she really could be.

So if Juno represents the extreme end of the Templars, shouldn't there be someone that represents the extreme end of the Assassins?

Exodusith
01-18-2015, 04:33 PM
I think it's clear it's Baphomet, as we even had the Cult of Baphomet in Unity. Whether that entity is somehow a First Civ member, I don't know. If it is a male though, the reincarnating Aita would make a good candidate.

DemonLord4lf
01-21-2015, 03:59 AM
Is Aita, Juno's husband that reincarnates? Just trying to remember.

JustPlainQuirky
01-21-2015, 04:01 AM
The Father of Understanding is Alex from Target.

DemonLord4lf
01-21-2015, 04:06 AM
The Father of Understanding is Alex from Target.

You changed your sig didn't you? Also, XDD

JustPlainQuirky
01-21-2015, 04:08 AM
I change signatures frequently.

DemonLord4lf
01-21-2015, 04:09 AM
I change signatures frequently.

Good your last one was like a train wreck, i wanted to look away but i couldn't o.x

JustPlainQuirky
01-21-2015, 04:12 AM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Good.

DemonLord4lf
01-21-2015, 04:13 AM
Anyways, who is this Aita?

JustPlainQuirky
01-21-2015, 04:15 AM
Juno's Husbando who died from being in an animus-esque thing too long i think.

wvstolzing
01-21-2015, 04:15 AM
Refer to assassinscreed.wikia.com for all lore-related questions.
It's pretty thorough.

DemonLord4lf
01-21-2015, 04:16 AM
Juno's Husbando who died from being in an animus-esque thing too long i think.

Ok, yea i think he could be the Father of Understanding. He has been the GrandMaster on several occasions.