PDA

View Full Version : New Game +

Phenoloth
01-16-2015, 05:35 PM
IŽd like to play the ACU and the Dead Kings Story completly from beginning without loosing collectables and gear etc. so i asked my self how can i do that?

It would be really great if we had the option to start a new game +. Or is there an alternative way to start a new game with the listed circumstances i mentioned?

Going into every sequence to one by one is just sucking and destroys the cinematic part of the game.

dargor5
01-16-2015, 06:38 PM
IŽd like to play the ACU and the Dead Kings Story completly from beginning without loosing collectables and gear etc. so i asked my self how can i do that?

It would be really great if we had the option to start a new game +. Or is there an alternative way to start a new game with the listed circumstances i mentioned?

Going into every sequence to one by one is just sucking and destroys the cinematic part of the game.

Yes. For some reason they dont want to add new game plus, I would also liked this option. My solution is to backup your saves somewere and start new game. Ubi made a statement that new game plus will not come to ac

TheOutsider-NL-
01-16-2015, 06:50 PM
I don't even know how to start a new game? Let alone a new game+

Aenigmatix
01-16-2015, 07:08 PM
I don't even know how to start a new game? Let alone a new game+

You can't.

The best you can do is replay the missions individually in the Progress Tracker.

Otherwise, backing up your saved game and starting fresh might be your only option.

monsimons
01-16-2015, 07:29 PM
NG+ would be one thing this game needs badly. Especially now when there's only one save. Technically it should be quite possible with the game. There's no need to add new stuff in NG+.

TheOutsider-NL-
01-16-2015, 09:01 PM
You can't.

The best you can do is replay the missions individually in the Progress Tracker.

Otherwise, backing up your saved game and starting fresh might be your only option.

But how do you start fresh? If you unistall and delete you're saves in documents, the game loads the latest in cloud.. Never seen a game (except The Crew) where's no New Game option

seville57
01-16-2015, 09:06 PM

Going into every sequence to one by one is just sucking and destroys the cinematic part of the game.Sounds good with a "new game +".

The only problem is that all AC games are made before B.C, stoneage or something like that.

They think their AC games are fun to play from the start, I'm gonna tell you that your AC games are not so fun play from the "check point save option before B.C system".

It's makin game to be boring and useless, do the same things again when you load a "before B.C save".

seville57
01-16-2015, 09:10 PM
But how do you start fresh? If you unistall and delete you're saves in documents, the game loads the latest in cloud.. Never seen a game (except The Crew) where's no New Game optionYou don't use the cloud, turn it off in uplay settnings, I'm savin to my HD, just deleted my old save from the HD and was startin a new game.

Phenoloth
01-17-2015, 01:26 AM
You don't use the cloud, turn it off in uplay settnings, I'm savin to my HD, just deleted my old save from the HD and was startin a new game.

That is not the point man.. Every next gen game has this option it kinda sucks if you are forced to make your own workarounds only to play the story from the start without loosing progress in collectables, club competition and other stuff.. unfortunately those workarounds lead to invalid gamedata that might occur with the cloud saves etc. and most people wonŽt risk that.. like me.

To realize that is not a big problem for the devs if it is possible by a workaround it should be possible to implement this in a patch easily for a company like ubisoft, or?

dargor5
01-17-2015, 04:17 AM
That is not the point man.. Every next gen game has this option it kinda sucks if you are forced to make your own workarounds only to play the story from the start without loosing progress in collectables, club competition and other stuff.. unfortunately those workarounds lead to invalid gamedata that might occur with the cloud saves etc. and most people wonŽt risk that.. like me.

To realize that is not a big problem for the devs if it is possible by a workaround it should be possible to implement this in a patch easily for a company like ubisoft, or?

I'm with you, even to the lore it will make more sense since it's supposed to be a game within a game so what's the problem? But the devs already said no game plus in AC

Phenoloth
01-17-2015, 05:08 AM
Dont get me wrong i really like ACU and still enjoy it. I had so much fun playing Arno with new enging etc..Therefore i just wonder why ACU has so much missing standards that most gamer expected while having so much potential to be probably the best actual game, at least from my point of view?

IŽd really appreciate it if we could see Game +, pvp mode in club competitions and more new content like the DK DLC.. IŽd buy a seasonpass with those new content, definitely!