PDA

View Full Version : PC (CRD) Creed club recruitment page PC

Psycho1691
01-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Number 1 by millions unbeatable with communication.

Creed - (CRD)
Never Seen But Never Forgotten
We have but one goal, that is to become the most deadly assassins in history.

Creed is a club devoted to having as much fun as possible while experiencing all of the amazing interactions, laughs, and devotion one can have while surrounded by friends both new and old. We in Creed welcome all kinds, be you from our own native country of the United States or from anywhere else in the world, we welcome you. We are desirous of players who play a couple days a week for a decent amount of time as we would like to encourage the formation of groups who play together as our ultimate goal is to be the best in both Assassin's Creed and in comradery. Creed has three administrators, our founder Psycho1691 and the dual right hands Drewits and Silentwalker1992, one of us is generally on steam or uplay at all times of the day or night so any questions or conflicts can be rapidly addressed. Uplay unfortunately does not have the communication capabilities we desire, thus we require those within Creed to join the Creed steam group to enable easy communication.

The steam group may be found at : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CreedBrotherhood

The club information is as follows. As stated before in the post the platform is PC, our clan name is Creed and our tag is CRD. Our country of origin is the United States and our current division is gold division 3. Our main social activity is completing club objectives and our creed is competition.

We have currently won two of three club competitions, coming in second on the third due to lack of communication and all three leaders being unavailable. One thing people may notice is our club member number, this is not indicative of how full we are as many joined when we were first established on launch week and have made no moves to contact the leader which indicates that they are inactive, we are currently freeing up spaces in the club roster as this is being written.
http://i.imgur.com/CzQO6OO.jpg

If you are interested in becoming a part of creed simply post your uplay and or steam name and general activity level.Or you can join the steam group stated above and contact us via the group we look forward to playing with you all!

drewits
01-16-2015, 10:42 PM
Creed was established by Psycho, Myself, Silentwalker (who went by a different name at the time) and a fourth member who stopped playing before launch week ended. I remember it clearly, I had just launched unity when a friend on uplay messaged me, asking how far along I was and if later I would like to co-op, I not having interacted with this friend before, having "met" them in a steam group devoted to amassing friends for the social events in black flag sent back a hesitant "just started and sure" as a reply. A hour or so later and we were playing co-op and chatting in steam voice chat a short while later we became fast friends. Me and Psycho are now really good friends and chat near everyday and several days a week play unity co-operatively or some other game in co-op and have a great time. I and I'm sure Psycho desire for others to find friends in a similar way that we found each other. I'm the type of person who has trouble making friends, yet with those people I have met while playing with other members of Creed I get along fine. Whenever we get together we have tons of fun its always great fun to joke around in voice chat while running a mission and even when serious theres this light hearted air where we make fun of the cutscenes and of all the strange things that happen one way or another in a co-op game. It would be a joy to me to enable others to have that same sort of fun, if not with myself then with others.

Psycho1691
01-18-2015, 07:57 AM
Now looking for ACTIVE members Steam name is same as this add me as friend please.

herman656
02-25-2015, 05:25 PM
Applied to your clan. Name is herman656, champion. active and able to voice

St3fan21
12-07-2018, 09:30 AM
I sent an application to enter the club
i have a mic

ID on Steam and Uplay:
St3fan21