PDA

View Full Version : Bunker and ghosts not available

skippy774
01-16-2015, 10:57 AM
Since last night the bunker and ghosts are not working. This is the second time this week :(

iviarkD
01-16-2015, 12:10 PM
Clear your cache, I would guess.

shfing
01-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Clear your cache, I would guess.

What does that even mean? How can you clear cache data on an IOS app? and does it even have cache data?

iviarkD
01-17-2015, 12:24 PM
I have no idea how to do this on iOS. I didn't realise it was that hard to do until I looked it up now. Wow, iOS is worse than I thought.

Not sure what you can do here.

llDumptruckll
01-19-2015, 05:12 AM
Since last night the bunker and ghosts are not working. This is the second time this week :(

This can sometimes mean that your internet connection is too weak. When this happens to me, I usually just reset my wifi router and voila, I can get into the bunker. This is how I get around this at least.

skippy774
02-06-2015, 01:35 PM
I have no idea how to do this on iOS. I didn't realise it was that hard to do until I looked it up now. Wow, iOS is worse than I thought.

Not sure what you can do here.

I've been using an app called battery status, this clears the cache and it has been better until the latest update, which seems to have broken it completely :(

llDumptruckll
02-09-2015, 12:50 AM
I would not recommend running apps alongside Trials Frontier, especially ones that connect directly to Frontier when your playing it.

skippy774
07-28-2015, 05:21 PM
I would not recommend running apps alongside Trials Frontier, especially ones that connect directly to Frontier when your playing it.

It doesn't run alongside Trials Frontier nor does it connect to Frontier while playing. It simply removes all the rubbish left behind in the device cache when the application is closed. If the game closed cleanly we wouldn't be having so many issues connecting to the bunker. Annoyingly I uninstalled the battery app last week as I've had no problems for ages, only for the same issued of being unable to connect to bunker and load ghosts to return again today :(

purdueboiler91
07-29-2015, 12:35 AM
This can sometimes mean that your internet connection is too weak. When this happens to me, I usually just reset my wifi router and voila, I can get into the bunker. This is how I get around this at least.

I've tried my home internet, my work internet and used 4G LTE. None of them work. Any updates on this issue?