PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Unity controls for Xbox One needed

en44darr
01-16-2015, 07:41 AM
Hi all.
I have the digital copy of this game so have no hand book. Can someone point me in the right direction to a web site or a scan of the controls somewhere. They arnt even listed in the game itself. Game companies really need to have a web site with this stuff on it if we are going digital.

Jackdaw951
01-16-2015, 07:52 AM
The controls are detailed both in the game itself and in Xbox Help (entry in the game menu). Welcome to the new reality, where paper manuals are a thing of the past.

HDinHB
01-16-2015, 07:54 AM
Hi all.
I have the digital copy of this game so have no hand book. Can someone point me in the right direction to a web site or a scan of the controls somewhere. They arnt even listed in the game itself. Game companies really need to have a web site with this stuff on it if we are going digital.

You don't need no stinkin' handbook. In the game menu, find the Database entry (about 4th from bottom) > Tutorials > E-manual > 2.1 Basic Controls. Or just start puttering around, you'll figure it out.

Welcome to the forums!

en44darr
01-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the help.
I thought I read for a quick second how to draw your sword faster. Maybe I was wrong. I'll keep looking for a printed version.

topeira1980
01-16-2015, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the help.
I thought I read for a quick second how to draw your sword faster. Maybe I was wrong. I'll keep looking for a printed version.

hold X to draw your sword when not in combat. but you dont need to "draw it faster". arno draws it automatically. even if the sword isnt out but an enemy attacks you, press B to parry and "poof!" arno parries with a sword in hand.