PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Outfits

Sableik
01-16-2015, 01:42 AM
Hey Ubisoft, I know your probably really busy but I thought it would be cool if you made an alternate outfit in ACU that was just the outfit Arno was advertised with. I don't meant the Fearless Assassin one, I mean just one that looks like Arno's Tailored gear. It would mainly be for nostalgic purposes. I know we have his master assassin outfit, but I really like the simplicity of the tailored one.

It would also be cool if you could make a feature that allows people to make custom outfits, like if they like the look of some pieces, but the stats are not as good as they are with high pieces of gear. Some of the lower level gear looks really cool, and I just thought I would toss this idea out there. I am a big fan of alternate outfits and I love the way that the previous assassins outfits look in the game.

Another idea occurred to me in the ways of weapon models. I really like the Katana, and some of these new weapons in Dead Kings look amazing, like the sculpted human bone. It would be amazing if we could take an item model and have the stats of a higher weapon apply to it.

NightmareGK13
01-16-2015, 03:13 AM
I'd really like to get the Fearless Assassin one :P hope they eventually let us have it xD

and yep Ezio one looks awesome :D

just wished they'd bring back the black Master Assassin outfit from AC2 - the original Alta´r Master Assassin one :P

Sableik
01-16-2015, 03:45 AM
It would be cool if they put in the Ezio AC2 outfit too. That one is one of my personal favorites.

I know it is far fetched but if they put Connors Concept outfit into ACU I would use nothing else. That outfit is godly.

similarly
01-16-2015, 04:05 AM
Two outfits I want:

1. Arno's original outfit from before he became an assassin.
2. The black assassin outfit worn by the guys standing around handing out coop missions.

Sableik
01-16-2015, 04:19 AM
That is a cool idea. Look like one of the brotherhood assassins with the face mask. That would be pretty cool, and it would give players more of an attached feeling to their assassin!

LeeroyGearSolid
01-16-2015, 11:02 AM
2. The black assassin outfit worn by the guys standing around handing out coop missions.

I was just about to write this.

Also the Venice Carnivale Cape and Mask from AC2 looks awesome. The style would really fit into ACU, at 1:25:

http://youtu.be/nh0_XeEZCKM?t=1m27s

NightmareGK13
01-16-2015, 04:18 PM
I was just about to write this.

Also the Venice Carnivale Cape and Mask from AC2 looks awesome. The style would really fit into ACU, at 1:25:

http://youtu.be/nh0_XeEZCKM?t=1m27s

I'd hust be happy with that underrated outfit. Altair master assassin

Also arno's outfit before be became an assassin and his party dress

Aenigmatix
01-16-2015, 07:45 PM
Not to be a debbie downer, but...

Ubisoft is having a hard enough time just getting this game to work the way it's supposed to.

I doubt they're likely to take these outfit requests seriously.

Sableik
01-16-2015, 10:11 PM
Well its always something for them to consider in the future. I know its not on the priority list of Unity right now, but I thought it would be cool to throw the idea out there and have a nice discussion on it.

Aenigmatix
01-16-2015, 10:53 PM
That's cool. No problem with that.

I do also wish they would include the legacy outfits for Ezio in AC:Brotherhood and AC:Revelations.

NightmareGK13
01-17-2015, 12:04 AM
Not to be a debbie downer, but...

Ubisoft is having a hard enough time just getting this game to work the way it's supposed to.

I doubt they're likely to take these outfit requests seriously.

agree with you, but as Sableik said, it's something for them to consider :P although the first two i find plausible since the models are already there, modelling the AC2 outfit as well as the Altair black one would be a bit hrder since it implies new models

Sableik
01-17-2015, 04:38 AM
Yeah just thought it would be cool, since they advertised him with that outfit and such. Like I said, I am a big fan of customization and the robes of the assassins.